Bully (part 5)

LaMelo's pov
I watched her run into my room, scared for her life. I've never seen her look like that before. "Shit. Why did I do that?" I asked myself quietly. I walked up the rest of the stairs and went to the door and knocked on it. "Y/n?" "Go away!!" She yelled. "Y/n please? I'm sorry for what I did. For everything. I'm sorry for what happened at school and I'm sorry for what just happened. Please just open the door. I want to see you." I heard my floor creak and saw the shadow of her from under the door. She unlocked the door and opened it. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. "Y/n please..." I said while trying to grab her hands. "No! Don't touch me." "I'm not going to hurt you. I never meant to. I just lost control. Please forgive me for everything that I did wrong." "No, I can't. You don't deserve to be forgiven." She said as I heard the front door open. "Kids? LaMelo?" My mom said as I heard the groceries drop on the counter. "Shit. Ok, please don't say anything about what happened." "Don't tell me what to do." "Y/n please! Just don't mention it!" I said a little to loudly. "LaMelo? Y/n? Are you guys upstairs?" "Oh, yeah! We are in my room!" I said as I heard her footsteps. "Hey y/n! How are you?" My mom said as she hugged her. "I'm feeling better actually." Y/n said while smiling. "Well that's good! Did you have some soup yet?" My mom asked. "Oh no not yet. I'll definitely have some later though." "Ok good. So, I haven't seen you and LaMelo together for a while. Are you guys ok? Are you guys fighting?" My mom asked while looking at us with on raised eyebrow. "Oh no! We're all good!" I said as I tried to keep calm. "Actually....we aren't all good. We are fighting. You see, your son kinda embarrassed me at school a couple days ago, and some of his actions involved pulling me down by my backpack. Gelo was also involved." Y/n said as she looked back and forth between me and my mom. "Look, I'm not one to snitch but I feel that your son was really out of line. He mentioned how we were no longer friends and never will be again. I'm totally fine with that at this point! This whole sicknesses that I supposedly have is fake. Melo just didn't want to get caught by you and Lavar." Y/n said while trying to catch her breath. "LaMelo, is that true?" My mom asked while looking at me with anger. "Yes, yes it's true." "I want you to apologize! Right now!" "But mom..." "No! Apologize right now son." "Fine." I said while I walked closer to y/n. "Oh no, it's fine. He doesn't need to apologize. It's a waste of time in my opinion. I see that I've cause a lot of issues in your family's life, so I think I'll just go back home. Thank you for offering me to stay here in your lovely home." Y/n said as she picked up her bags. "Wait y/n!" "It's ok LaMelo. I think we should just stay out of each other's lives. It's better for both of us." I saw her walk out of me room and heard the front door close. "What just happened?" My mom asked confused. "I'm not sure, but I have to fix this." I said as I ran through the house to go and find her.

(Hey guys! Part 5 is up! I hope you enjoy! ⚙️)