Used to be friends (part 3)

LaMelo's pov
I walked home feeling sorry for myself. I can't believe I ruined the most important relationship I've ever had. Y/n and I's relationship was way better than Holly and I's and y/n and I aren't even together! I just wish I could turn back the clock and stand up for myself and tell Holly no, I won't do that to my best friend. "I'm such an idiot!" I said as I punched a near by tree in a random person's yard. "Ahhhh!" I yelled as I looked at my hand. "Aw shit." It was bleeding really bad, and by bad, I mean bad. I snuck into my house, ran into the bathroom, and tried to clean up my hand as best as I could. "LaMelo?" I heard my mom say as she came out of the room. "Oh, hey mom! Um, I'm just washing my hands." "At 12:25 at night? Did you use the bathroom?...or are you just washing your hands?" "Um, um...yeah um I used the bathroom." "Oh really? I didn't hear th-" "Well look at the time! It's getting late. Night mom!" I said as I ran to her, kissed her cheek, and ran into my room. "Oh...um, good night LaMelo." I heard my mom say while shutting the door. "That was close." I said to myself with sighing with relief.

It's now 4:45am, and I'm still awake! I've been thinking about y/n all night. I just hope she's alright. I honestly think about how life would be so different if I wasn't around. "Ugh. I fuck up everything in my life. Everything!" I said while punching the pillow with the hand that previously punched a tree. "Aw fucking hell!" I whisper yelled while trying not to wake up anyone in the house. "I need some ice on this bitch." I said while getting up from the bed, opening the door, and walking down the stairs. "Hey Melo." "Oh shit! Gelo? You scared me bro." "Sorry man, I just needed a snack. What about you? Why are you up?" Gelo said while grabbing a small bag of pretzels and sat on the counter. "I'm just thinking bro, and I'm getting ice for my hand." "Yo, what happened? Punch something?" "Yeah. A tree." "Ah ok." Gelo said with a little smile while grabbing a water bottle and chugging it. "Aren't you gonna ask why I punched the tree?" "I think I know why, and you know what you need to do, at least I know what you need to do." He said while walking away. "What do I need to do Gelo? Y/n is never going to talk to me again, so what's the point?" "You know what I want you to do. You know lil bro." Gelo said while walking up the stairs back to his room.

I tried to call y/n, but she didn't answer. Of course she wouldn't be up right now considering it is now 6:30 in the morning. I waited for the beep and then started talking. "Hey. Um, it's me, LaMelo. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused and all the stress I've given you. I know that what I did was wrong, and I'm so so so sorry baby girl. If I could take back what I said to you, I would in a heartbeat. You don't have to call, but I hope you at least listen to this. I love you, and I always will.

"Holly, I'm breaking up with you." "Wait, what? You can't do that! I'm the one who made you popular and relevant in this school! I helped you get noticed!" "No, my basketball skills did, not you. I can't believe I even wasted my time on someone likes you. What a waste." I said as I started to walk away. "This is because of that hoe y/n isn't it?!" "That's none of your damn business!" "Than what is it about? I know you aren't dumping me for her. Haha, priceless!" "And what would so bad about it if it was about y/n?" I said while folding my arms, waiting for a dumbass response." "She's literally the biggest loser here at Chino, she's ugly, and she not me. See? Perfect explanation!" She said with that fake smile and I always hated. "Stop right there! Y/n is literally the most beautiful girl I've ever met. She's fun, she's creative, and adventurous. Did I mention that's she's beautiful? She's everything I want in a woman, and her body is bangin? Have y'all seen it? I know y'all have seen it." I said pointing to the small crowd that was watching while laughing a little bit. "Are you really doing this to me? At school? How dare you?!" "How dare me? How dare you." I said while poking her chest. "Y/n is a literal angel. I'm blessed to have her in my life. God has blessed me." You said while starting to walk away. "You really mean that?" I stopped in my tracks and turned around. There she was. Perfect as ever. "I meant every word. You are my life. You are my world, and I want to be with you for as long as I live." I grabbed her hands and heard some of our school mates 'awww' at us. "Look, I'm not gonna say we can be all buddy buddy now, but over time, maybe we can get closer." "Does this mean you are giving me another chance? "Yes. Somewhat." She said while smiling a little. "I'll take what I can get!"

(Hey guys! Here's part 3! I know this wasn't what y'all were really expecting. I'm not sure if I'll make a part 4, but if you guys want one, then I will. I hope you guys enjoy! The story is a little long so sorry if I missed any mistakes!🧀)