Haunted

You, LaMelo, LiAngelo, and Lonzo are having a sleep over at their house, and it's going to be a night to remember. Mainly because the NBA finals are on tonight, and the Warriors are highly favored to win. "Y'all know my boy Curry is gonna pull it off for the Bay Area." LaMelo said while getting chips from the pantry. "Obviously. Klay Thompson is gonna go off. Watch." LiAngelo said while going to the fridge. "Klay is my favorite splash brother hands down." You said while grabbing the sodas and water bottles to bring upstairs. "We know y/n. You are obsessed with Klay. He's all you talk about." Lonzo said while chuckling a little. "Well I mean yeah. Have you seen him? He's so hot." You said while walking up the stairs. "Can't relate." The brothers said at the same time. You laughed so hard at their comment that you almost tripped and fell on the stairs. "Are you alright?" Melo said while laughing. "Yeah." You said while trying to catch your breath.

The Warriors are the 2017 NBA champions, and you guys could not be more ecstatic. "I TOLD YALL!!" LaMelo screamed while running throughout the house. "Aye!!!" You said while snap chatting what was going on in the house. While you guys were screaming and hugging, you heard a loud bang that was coming from downstairs. "What was that?" You said while trying to get the boys quiet. "I don't know." Gelo said. "It's nothing. Come on! Let's get lit!" LaMelo said while jumping up and down. "No, wait! We have to investigate." "Ugh." All the boys said. "Why? It's nothi-" Lonzo said before he was interrupted by another noise. "Listen!" You said while walking closer to the stairs. "There's something downstairs. I'll go check." You said while grabbing a near by basketball just in case you need to throw it or something. "No y/n wait. We are the guys in the house, so we will go check. You stay up hear and scream if anything happens alright?" LaMelo said while taking the basketball and setting it back on the floor. "Ok." You said while sitting down on the bed. "Let's go guys." Lonzo said while walking out the door. As they were walking out the door, there was another noise that was super loud. "That sounded like a lot of plates falling or something." You said. "Here, I'll come with y'all." You said while standing up. You guys walked quietly towards the stairs, but as you were walking, you heard a door slam. "Please tell me that wasn't the bedroom door." Gelo said as he turned around slowly. You guys all turned and saw that the door was closed. "AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" You guys screamed loudly as you ran down the stairs fast to go in the backyard. "What was that?!" You yelled loudly. "I don't know. Let me call mom and dad." LaMelo said. "Oh no! My phone is in the room!" Melo said as he felt his pockets. "Shit! Same." You guys all said. "We have to go get them." "No way in hell am I going back in there." You said while grabbing onto LaMelo's arm. "I'll go get them." Lonzo said while walking to the door. "It's locked!" Lonzo said while trying to get in the house. "Fuck!" You said while putting your hand on your chest.

A couple hours went by, and you guys were laying on the court in the backyard, looking up at the stars. "When do mom and dad come back?" LaMelo asked. "I don't know. They should be here soon though." Lonzo said. "What time do you think it is?" You asked while laying your head on LaMelo's chest. "Probably 10:30." LaMelo said.

It was now midnight, and the parents finally arrived home. "Guys." You whispered out to wake them up. "Guys, wake up!" You whisper yelled. "Their home." You said while getting up. "They are?!" They all said as they got up to run to the door. You guys knocked on it loudly as you finally got their attention. "Their you kids are!" Lavar said while unlocking the door. "What happened?" "We got locked out here. There is a ghost in the house. I know it sounds crazy." You said. "But it's true." LaMelo said. "Well, despite if it's real or not, how bout them Warriors!!" Lavar said while hyping the kids up. "Yooo that game was so lit!" "Best game ever." "Klay Thompson is my baby!" You said while swooning. "Ok y/n, relax." Lonzo said as everyone laughed. It was an unusual but fun night at the Ball residence.

(What's your favorite NBA team(s)?
Mine are the San Antonio Spurs and the Phoenix Suns.)
I hope you guys enjoy this story! I know it's a little random and all over the place. Sorry for any mistakes! 🏀)