Bully (part 4)

LaMelo's pov
I walked out of my room and went downstairs. "I called her." I said to my mom as I went to the fridge. "Yay! What did she say?" My mom asked excitedly. "She will be over in a couple minutes." "Oh good! Does she need a ride? Can she walk?" My mom asked worriedly. She never acts like this when I or my brothers are sick. She obviously favors y/n, and she's not even her daughter! "Mom, she's ok. I got it covered. She will be here soon." "Alright. I made soup for her. It's on the stove and ready to eat. I am gonna go to the store to pick up a few things for y/n. You want anything?" My mom said while walking to get her keys and purse. "No, I'm good. Thanks though." "Alright. When y/n gets here, set up the soup for her, and make your room look presentable! She will be sleeping in your bed." "What?!" I said while turning my head fast to look at my mom. "You heard me!" "But where will I sleep?" "You will still be in your room. You will just be on the floor." "Ugh, alright fine." "I'll be back in 45 minutes." My mom said while walking out the door. "This is gonna be great, just great." I said to myself while going to set up my room.

Your pov
You walked up to the familiar house that was filled with fun memories. Oddly enough, you can somehow still hear the young child laughter of you and LaMelo. It made a chill go down your spine. You rang the doorbell and waited, but you only waited for about 3.2 seconds until someone answered the door, and that someone was LaMelo. Your face started to feel warm. His face just made you upset. He made you upset and angry in general honestly. Just the mention of his name. "I can't believe I'm doing this." You said as you walked into the house. "Well hello to you too." LaMelo said sarcastically as he shut the door. "You can put your stuff in my room. You are gonna be sleeping in there for the couple days that you are here." "But where are you gonna sleep?" "I'm sleeping on the floor while you sleep in my bed. Don't worry, my sheets are clean." "I wasn't wondering that, but thanks." You said with a hint of attitude. You both walked up the stairs and entered his room. "So many memories in here." You said while placing your stuff down and looking around. "I know right?" LaMelo said while staring at you for a little bit too long. "What are you looking at?" You asked confused. "Oh, um sorry. Hey! There's soup for you downstairs that my mom wants you to eat. I know you aren't really sick, but it's apart of the act." "I'm down to eat. I haven't had food in two days anyway." "Ok, well follow me." "I know your house dumbass. I don't need you to lead the way." "Jeez sorry. What crawled up your ass today?" "Are you kidding me right now?" You asked while stopping on the stairs. "What?" LaMelo said annoyed. "I'm doing a huge favor for you right now and you still have the nerve to be a jerk about it?" You asked while walking closer to him. "You're being a jerk too! With your little sly comments and annoying ass attitude. If my mom and dad didn't love you so much, you wouldn't be here right now and we wouldn't even be in this predicament. I know how hard your life is and my parents love taking care of you, but stop being a selfish bitch and just chill out!" LaMelo said while pushing you which caused you to fall on to the steps. Your eyes started tearing up as you covered your mouth with your hand and ran into his room, locked the door and ran to his bed, sobbing loudly.

(Hey guys! Part 4 is up! I hope you enjoy! 🌀)