Up and leave

"That's it y/n! I'm done with your shit!" "Melo, what are you even talking about?" You asked confused as you were sitting on the coach. "You know I don't like you going out with your friends and meeting guys and having you dance up all on them!" He said as he walked closer to you. "Yes I understand that, but come on! Loosen up! I was just having a good time!" "I don't care y/n! I don't think I can trust you." He said while standing over you. "You can't trust me? What about you and that other chick from your school Melo?" You said standing. "Don't bring her into this." Melo said while rubbing his face. "No bitch! I will bring her into this!" "Who you callin a bitch?" He said while balling his fist. "Nah Melo. Don't play with me. I was just having a fun time. Don't make me get even more crazy. You know what? I'm leaving." You said as you collected your stuff and walked fast towards the door. "So you just gonna up and leave?" "Are you dumb or are you stupid? Of course I'm leaving! Don't call me, don't text or nothing Melo. It's over! Stay out of my life!" You said while slamming the front door. "Well damn." Melo said while plopping on the coach thinking about what just happened.

(Hey guys! I'm so so so sorry I haven't been on here in a while, but I'm gonna start updating more so stay tuned. I know this one is short, but I hope you enjoy it! ‼️)