When?

You and LaMelo were laying down in your room watching tv. "Hey y/n?" LaMelo asked while rubbing your back. "Yes baby?" You said while turning to look at him. "When do you think...you know...we'll have our first time?" You were taken back a little. You've honestly only thought about that once, and that was at the begging of y'alls relationship, but you aren't sure if you're ready right now. You aren't sure if you will ever be ready. "Um, I don't know Melo." You said while sitting up. "Oh shit was I not supposed to ask that? I'm sorry babe." "No! It's ok LaMelo. I was just a little taken back. I'm not sure that I'm ready. I know we've been dating for 11 months, and you would think we would have done something by now, but I'm just not ready. I'm sorry." You said while hiding your face in embarrassment. "No y/n it's totally fine. I was just wondering. I don't think I'm ready either. I'm kinda nervous." "Yeah, me too." You said looking at him while shaking your head. "Of course, we can't put a set date on it really, but do you maybe wanna try it on Valentine's Day?" LaMelo said while lifting your head up with his fingers on your chin while smiling. "Maybe...if I'm ready." You said while looking into his dreamy eyes. "Of course baby." LaMelo said while leaning in to kiss you. It started off as a peck, but the kiss depend. You started to slowly lay down on the bed and you guys just had a sweet and gentle make out session. Yes, you did want to go farther with LaMelo, but the fact that he's so understanding about wanting to wait is great.

(Hey guys! I know this one is short, but I wanted to get something up for y'all. Thanks for 9k by the way!! I was gonna write a dirty one, but I got nervous 😂 and I don't really know how to write one honestly. I hope you guys enjoy this one though! 🌂)