Trust Issues

"Y/n, you don't understand how much I love you." "Oh really?" You said while putting your hands on your hips and turning your head to the side. "Yes, really." Melo said while walking closer to you. "Well, that's not what these texts say." You said while showing him your phone. "Who's Ashley huh?" You said while turning red in the face. "How did you even get those?" "I have my ways." You said while smirking. "Now talk! Who is she!" You said while raising your voice. "A girl that I met at school the other day." He said while looking at everything but you. "Listen Melo, if you don't want to be with me, tell me, because I'm not trying to waist my time in a relationship where I'm the only one putting the effort in. It doesn't work that way." "Of course I want to be with you!" He said while grabbing your shoulders. "Then show me! Cause it doesn't seem like it." You said while leaving his room.

2 hours later

You were in your room when you heard the sound of pebbles hitting your window. "The hell?" You said to yourself while walking to open the window. "Melo? What are you doing here?" You said with a little happiness. "I wanted to say that I'm so sorry for everything that I did that hurt you. I never meant too. I know this isn't an excuse, but now that I'm getting a little bit more known from basketball, it's hard to resist. You are the most beautiful girl in the world. None of these girls compare to you. So, please forgive me y/n? I love you." You let what he said sink in for a little. Your eyes started to water. "Oh baby, I love you too, but I personally think that we need a little time apart. We need to figure our selves out and if we are too young for a relationship like this or if the timing is right or not. I know that's not what you wanted to hear, but I think it's the right thing." "Ok baby. I'll wait for you. You're the only one I want. Trust me." He said while winking and walking away. "Ugh." You said while swooning over your somewhat man and closing the window.

(Hey guys! I missed y'all! I'm going to try and update during the break since I have time somewhat. Thanks for the positive feedback on all of my stories!!❄️)