I love you

You and LaMelo were slow dancing in your living room. You're not sure how it started, but you didn't want it to end. You were laughing, smiling, and just having an amazing time. It was hard to be able to spend time with him because of his AAU games, him going to Vegas to watch Lonzo, and to top it off, you have to work! The summer was supposed to be nothing but hanging out together and making memories, but our schedules get in the way of it.

"Hey, y/n?" LaMelo said while spinning you around and pulling you back to his chest. "Yes baby?" You said while looking up at him. "I've been meaning to tell you something, but I just haven't had the time." "What is it? You're scaring me." You said while your heart dropped a little. "Oh no, nothing like that, don't worry." "Whew!" You said while wiping your forehead. "Well, what is it?" You said while grabbing his hand again. "Um, well....." "oh come on. Tell me!" "Ok, well.....I love you." "You what?" You said while stepping back a little with shock written on your face. "I love you. I'm in love with you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I would hate for you not to be in my life. So, I got you this." He said while pulling out a ring and going on one knee. "LaMelo wait." You said with your voice filled with confusion and nervousness. "Don't worry, y/n. I'm not asking you to marry me, not yet anyway." He said while looking at you with a smile. "This is a promise ring. I want you to promise me that no matter what happens to us in the future, you will always be apart of my life. I want you to promise me that you will always be there for me. I want you to promise me that, you will be the one that I marry. The one that I make a family with. The one that I will grow old and die with. I don't want anyone else. I only want you. Forever and always." You looked at him with tears in your eyes as you were shaking your head yes. He smiled even bigger and placed the ring on your ring finger. He stood up and gave you the biggest hug ever. As you two let go of each other, you looked at the ring, and saw that 'Forever and Always' was engraved on it. "LaMelo, oh my god it's so beautiful. Thank you, thank you so much. I love you too. I love you so much." You said as you hugged him again and kissed his neck.

(Hey guys! I'm thinking I might start another imagines book with Devin Booker. If you guys would like to see that, just let me know! I hope you guys enjoy! Sorry for any mistakes that I might have missed! ☁️)