Cheater

You woke up to a bunch of pictures that your friends sent to you and text messages. You picked up your phone, and couldn't believe what you saw. "Are you kidding me?! No, there's no way." You called your best friend and got more details. "Wait is this real? Is it true?" "Yeah I think so. I'm so sorry y/n. I know you loved him a lot." "I can't believe this!" You slammed your phone on the table, raced to your closet to get dressed, grabbed your phone again, and walked out the door.

You knocked on his door, and there he was. "Hey baby" he said while hugging you and kissing your cheek. "Don't hey baby me LaMelo" you said while yanking his arm and pulling him outside. "Woah woah hey, what's wrong?" "What's this about?" You showed him the pictures that your friend sent. "You wanna tell me who she is?" "Y/n.....I'm so sorry. "No you aren't" you said while starting to walk away. "No please! Y/n I can explain!" "Then start explaining!!" You started walking towards him again with anger written all over you face. "I...I...Can't. I can't. I fucked up. I'm so sorry, but it will never happy again. I swear!" "You're right, it won't happen again, because we're done!" You started to walk off. "Wait, what? No y/n!" "You heard me. We're done. Have a nice life!" You walked out of his drive way, and walked down the street. "Y/n!" You heard him yell multiple times, but you didn't look back. You grabbed your phone out of your pocket, and deleted all of y'alls pictures, and his contact. Once you put your phone back in your pocket, it's started ringing. You knew LaMelo's number by heart, so when you looked at your phone, you knew it was him, but you didn't answer and just kept walking home thinking about how stupid you were that you didn't see the signs of him cheating from the start.

(Hey guys! I know this is a littler short, but I wanted to get something up for y'all. I hope you enjoy! Sorry for any missed mistakes! 🤦🏽‍♀️)