His worst day ever

"Y/n? Where are you baby?" LaMelo said as he walked into your house. He has been calling you for the past 2 hours and you haven't answered. He began to worry about you a great deal. He looked all around your house, but he couldn't find you. The next place he looked, well, he wished he hadn't. He walked towards the bathroom, opened the door, and saw a sight he wish he hadn't seen. He saw you passed out on the floor. "Y/n!!!" He screamed. "Oh my god no. Ok. Ok. No y/n listen, everything is going to be alright? Oh shit! Ok. Ok. I'm gonna call 911. Hang in there babe. Please." He said rapidly breathing in and out while grabbing his phone out of his pocket. He noticed a bottle of pills on the floor. He knew exactly what happened. "Y/n no! You didn't! No it's gonna be alright. I'm calling the ambulance right now."

What's weird is that you could hear your boyfriend. You could hear everything, but you couldn't speak or move. You wanted to tell him you were alright, for now anyway. You felt a weird filling in your stomach. Everything was slowing down in your body. Your heart was beating slower and slower. Your hearing was slowly fading, but you heard LaMelo on the phone yelling the address and telling them to hurry up.

"Y/n? Can you hear me?" He said. He decided to check and see if you still had a heartbeat going. "Oh my god. You're still alive? If you can hear me, I just want to say that I'm so sorry I wasn't their for you. I'm sorry I wasn't the greatest boyfriend to you. I should have protected you from everything. I should have helped you. I could have helped you! I'm such an idiot! I shouldn't have waited so long to come here. Y/n, I'm so sorry baby. I'm so so so sorry." He said while sobbing and laying on your chest listening to your slight heartbeat that was still lingering. He heard the sirens in the distance and ran to the door to show them where he was. The paramedics ran in the house, up the stairs, and into the bathroom. They picked you up, and ran to the ambulance.

Later that night at the hospital, the whole Ball family and your family were in the waiting room. LaMelo was the one that had to be more upset than anyone. "I could have saved her." LaMelo said as everyone looked at him. "LaMelo, don't blame yourself." Zo said grabbing his shoulder. "I am blaming myself! I could have helped her! Saved her! I'm such a bad person. I'm such an idiot!!" He yelled while standing up and kicking the wall of the waiting room. "Y/L/N family?" The doctor said as everyone started to stand up. LaMelo was the first to run to the doctor. "How is she? Is she going to be ok?" "I'm sorry, but y/n passed away. We tried everything but she was too far gone." The doctor said really upset for the family. "No. No. She can't be gone! Is this a joke? Please tell me your joking!" "I'm sorry sir. I really am." The doctor said as she walked away looking down. "NOOOO PLEASE GOD NO THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!" Gelo went up to LaMelo crying a little himself and gave him a tight hug. "I'm sorry bro. If you need anything, I'm here for you." "Me too bro." Zo said hugging his two younger siblings while they all three cried together. Your mom and dad joined the hug, sobbing with you. "I can't believe she's gone. She's really gone." Your mom said in disbelief, wishing it was her instead of you. Your dad had no words. He didn't know what to say. Both families came together and had a huge group hug, crying together.

(😭😭😭😭😭😭this was so sad to write. I honestly almost started crying. About to leave for my trip but I'll probably write another one for y'all💞 sorry for any mistakes I missed!)