Bruises

"What's that on your face?" Your mother asks as you walk in the kitchen. "shit" you said under your breath. "Um, I fell down at school." You said while grabbing a drink. "Today?" "Yes." "Well, that was a fast forming bruise." "Yeah...I guess it was harder than I thought." "Well alright. Dinner will be ready soon. Go wash up!" Your mother said as she was searching for a knife. "Ok" you said as you ran up the stairs to your room. Once you got to your room, you locked the door,  grabbed your phone, and called Melo. "Yo" he said as he answered. "Don't yo me! My mom asked me about my eye and I had to lie." "Ok? And?" "You hit me! How dare you? Who gave you the right?" "You were acting like a stupid ass bitch so I hit you. Big deal." "Ok you know what? I'm done. You hit me one time and that's all I'm taking. I'm not taking anymore of your verbal abuse or future physical abuse. Go hit some other bitch. Bye." You hung up the phone and threw it against the wall in frustration.

*Later that night*
You got out the shower and dried yourself off. As you were coming out the bathroom, you heard someone messing with your window. All of a sudden, LaMelo comes through the window. "Miss me?" "Not in the slightest." "Oh really?" "Yeah really. Leave me alone. Get out of my house!" You said raising your voice. "Who are you yelling at?" Melo said as he grabbed your arm. "Let go!" You said a little too loud for him. "Hey!" He yelled as he slapped you. "Shut the hell up. You don't talk to me like that!" He said while standing over you. "No one ever talks to me like that." "Well I just did." You said getting up. He grabbed you by your shoulders and pushed you into the wall. You yelped at the pain. "Melo. Stop." You said crying. "No. You crossed the line, and now, you're mine forever. You'll never leave me." He said as he hugged you.

Hey guys! Ok so the ending might be confusing, but I'm going to try and update more. It's hard because of school and practice, but I'm gonna get better. I hope you guys enjoyed! And I hope no one felt a certain type of way about this story like uncomfortable or anything. I didn't try to make anyone feel that way, but thanks for reading and thanks for the great support!