Used to be friends

You and LaMelo were the best of friends. Key word "were". You guys played basketball together, went to each other's houses, played 2k, you know, the usual things kids do these days. You guys were inseparable for years, until he got a girlfriend, Holly Smith. She was your sworn enemy. Before they started dating, she used to get jealous and would try to turn LaMelo against you, but it never worked. Holly was basically the person that bullied you, but LaMelo somehow never seemed to notice.

"Watch out slut" Holly said as she bumped into you in the hall, making all of your books fall. "Hey! You wanna pick those up?" You looked at her with a face written with anger. "Um. Are you talking to me?" Holly said as she started walking towards you. "Um yeah, I am. Do you have a problem with me? Because if you do, we can settle this right now." You looked at her while bawling your fists. "What are you gonna do about it? Run and tell LaMelo? He's not gonna save you sweetheart. He has me now. He's completely forgotten about you. He's never liked you and he never will. He told me himself!" "What? No. He would never! We have been best friend since kindergarten." You said with a shocked and confused expression. "Yikes" she said while laughing a little. "That's not what he told me." She said while turning around and walking away. "That's it!" You ran up behind her, pulled her hair, and made her fall. "Guys look! It's a fight!" You heard some random person say, causing everyone to run towards it. You started punching and slapping her face. "Don't mess with me Holly! I knew LaMelo first!" You got up and kicked her in your stomach. "You talk all that talk about you being able to kick my ass, but look whose on the floor!" You screamed in her face while picked up her head and slamming it to the ground. You started to walk away, but then you got a sudden wild hair. You ran back to her, and kicked her again, but this time, on the nose. You heard the sound of it cracking, and so did everyone else. "Y/n! What are you doing!" LaMelo ran up to you while yelling. "I'm sorry LaMelo, but she was bashing me! She kept saying how you never liked me and h-" "She was right." He said while cutting you off. "What?" "She...she was right! We were never really friends. You were just the new kid in the neighborhood, and I was just being nice. You were the one that kept coming to me, not me coming to you. You would always call and text me, and just wouldn't leave me alone. You were and still are so annoying." "I don't understand." "Can you take a hint?!" He yelled, startling you a little bit. You heard some of the students gasp at his sudden voice change as well. "I don't like you! I never have! I just...I just felt bad for you! No one likes you, and no one ever will! Your such a loser! Just...get out of my sight, and leave me alone. Forever!" He walked away from you, picked up his girlfriend and left. "Y/n, come with me please." The principle said while tapping your arm. You started to follow the principle, but then you turned around and looked back at LaMelo. He was holding Holly and kissing her making sure she was alright. "I guess it's over" you said to yourself while turning back around, and started to walk down the somewhat dark hallway to the office.

(Hey guys! Sorry this one isn't so good, but I hope you guys enjoy it! I'm running out of ideas, so if I don't post one tomorrow, it's because I don't have a plan about what to write yet. Sorry for any missed mistakes! Also, I'm doing this thing we're at the end of the imagines, I add a random emoji, so if you guys see a real random one, you guys know why lol. 🍬)