11:11

You sat in your room, watching LaMelo Ball highlights on your phone. You did this pretty frequently. Some people thought it was a little weird that you were so into LaMelo, especially your family, but you just find him so intriguing...and super hot. Once the video was over, you looked at the time and noticed it was 11:10. "Almost time for 11:11!" You said to yourself. "I know it probably won't happen, but it's worth a shot again I guess."
And worth a shot it was. Once it was 11:11, you wished for your usual wish. "I wish I could meet LaMelo and watch him play in person." You said quietly in the depths of your room. After you did that, you took it to the world of twitter, and tweeted out "11:11 @melod1p to meet you💗". Not even seconds later after you clicked out of the app, you got a notification. "Melo Retweeted your Tweet." You were shaking. You were so excited that you had to tell someone, but it could wait until morning. After you sat your phone down, it lit up again. "LaMelo dm'ed me?! Wait, what?!?!" You literally screamed in your room, hoping to not wake up anyone, even though you probably woke the whole neighborhood. "This is crazy. This can't be real. Come on y/n, just open it. UGH! Why am I so nervous? Ok. Ok. Just open it." You said finally convincing yourself. You were holding your breath as you opened it. It read "Hey! I saw your tweet. You wanna meet me huh?😏" you laughed a little, aaaaand also cried a little inside. "Oh my goodness of course I would love to meet you! You are literally my idol." You sent it. "Dang why would I say that? That's not even how I talk. UGH! He probably thinks I'm weird. Shoot!" As your phone lit up again, you looked at it quickly to see his response. "Well you are in luck. I usually don't do this, but how would you like to come meet me at my upcoming game at Chino Hills on Tuesday? And you can watch me play." You read the message completely in shock. "He literally just asked me to go to a game to watch him play, and meet him. Woah. 11:11 really is no joke." You looked at the message again and responded. "I would love too! What time does the game start?" You waited and waited until you finally got a response. "The game starts at 5:30. Afterwards maybe we can go get something to eat? Only if you want to of course." "Oh wow! Um yeah I would love too! Thank you. Thank you so much. You made my night. You made my year actually." "Oh no problem at all! See you in a couple days babe😉" you were surprised by his sorta flirty comment, you didn't know what else to write but "😊". After you put your phone down and got settled into bed, you couldn't even comprehend what just happened. "I'm meeting LaMelo Ball. I'm literally meeting my idol! This is ridiculous! I can't believe it!!" You yelled into your pillow so no one could be awakened by your fangirling. "11:11 really is no joke I guess. No joke at all." You said as you were beginning to fall asleep with a smile on your face.

(Imagine number 4!! Thank you guys for reading! I hope y'all like it! I will post at least one tomorrow. If I don't get to it, I'm sorry. I will definitely try my best. Sorry for any missed mistakes! 💓)