Road trip!

You, Melo, Gelo, and Lonzo are going on little road trip to the Bay Area to watch the Warriors play!

"Where do I put the cooler?" LaMelo asked while walking to the car with the very heavy cooler filled with snacks and drinks. "Put it in the trunk!" Zo yelled from inside the house. "I call shot gun!" "No, I call it!" You and Gelo said while sprinting to the car. "Y/n, you said you would sit in the back with me!" Melo said with a slight frown. "Alright. Alright. I'll sit with you, but I call shot gun on the way back." You told everyone. "No chance." LaMelo said.

You guys said bye to your parents, and left filled with excitement and smiles. "Why are we going to a Warriors game anyway?" You asked a little confused. "My friend on the UCLA team had tickets but he wasn't able to go and he didn't want them to go to waste, so he gave them to me." Zo said while keeping his eyes on the road. You nodded your head and looked out the window. You weren't really a huge NBA fan, or a basketball fan in general, but you watched it sometimes, and you knew your stuff a little bit. You only watched it when you were over at the boys house or when your dad had it on.

We were only on the highway for not even 20 minutes when all of a sudden, the tire popped. "Oh that's just great. Just great!" LaMelo said. "Bro, calm down. I'll call a car place." Zo said. "At least we aren't in the middle of nowhere." You said thankfully. "Yeah, but we are gonna be late for the game!" LaMelo said with a hint of sadness. "Melo, bro, you are such a baby. Relax. The game doesn't even start till 6:00. It's only 11:30. We got plenty of time." Gelo said while looking back at us.

Once we got the tire fixed somehow, we were on the road again! It was now 12:00 and the game was in a couple hours, so we needed to get moving. "I'm hungryyyyyy." You said while putting your head on LaMelo's shoulder. "Here. Eat this from the cooler." He said while handing you an energy bar. "BOI what? That's not what I meant." You said while laughing a little. "We'll get real food soon." He said while kissing your cheek.

You and LaMelo's relationship was a little confusing. You guys were best friends and no one could come between y'all, but you did have feelings for him and you think he has some for you too but you weren't completely sure. I mean of course, he gives you little kisses and stuff, but never on the lips, which makes you think he's just being friendly. "What are you thinking about?" LaMelo said while looking at you sweetly. "Oh umm...nothing. Yeah it's nothing." "Oh come on, you can tell me." He said while grabbing your hand. "Tell meeeeee." "Ok. Ok. Well, I was kinda thinking about us." You said while looking up at him. "OOOOOOOOOOOOO" Lonzo and Gelo said at the same time while looking at y'all through the mirror. "Guys stop." You said while blushing.

You guys finally arrived at the arena. You guys went through the line, got some food, and went to your seats. "I didn't know these were front row!" You said while your eyes got big with excitement. "Yeah. We were trying to surprise you, even though you aren't the biggest basketball fan." LaMelo said while letting you walk in front of him to get to the seats. "Aw guys! Thank you!"

It was halftime, and the score was tied. "Y'all, who's gonna win this game? This is crazy." Gelo said. "I think the Spurs are gonna win." You said with confidence. All three of the brothers looked at you with a weird face. "Um what? No way. The Spurs suck." Lonzo said. "Um no they don't. Y'all know I'm from San Antonio, so that's my team. I know I don't watch basketball and know about it like that, but I do know my hometown team." You said while flipping your hair with confidence. "Oh yeah? Prove that you know them." Gelo said while looking at you with doubt. "Ok. Kawhi Leonard is definitely in the top three for the best player in the league and in the world, following behind Lebron James, Kevin Durant, and Stephen Curry." You said while looking at them. "I'm surprised you even know who they are." LaMelo said while laughing. "I mean, it's not that hard to remember names, and I don't live under a rock. My dad also watches sports shows all the time, especially during the playoffs."

There was a minute left. The score was tied 99-99. "First to 100 wins! Literally in this situation." You said but the boys weren't really listening so you basically said it to yourself. The Warriors scored with still 30 seconds left. They were only up by one, but everything counts. "That's my boy Curry!" LaMelo said while cheering loudly with his brothers. "10, 9, 8...!" You screamed as the time was running out. Patty Mills grabbed the ball with 3 seconds left from behind the three. "2, 1!" Patty scored. The Spurs won. The score was 100-102 and you were pretty excited that your prediction was correct. "Ha! I told y'all they would win! Don't doubt me." You said while dancing a little. "Man. That's fake. Patty is kinda clutch though but whatever." Gelo said.

You guys were on the way home. It was pretty late and we were all pretty tired. "Y'all, I don't think I can drive another five hours. We won't get home till really late." Zo said while yawning. "Let's just go to a hotel. Look, there's one!" You said while pointing out the window.

You guys are in the hotel room getting ready for bed. "Ok. Who sleeps with who?" Gelo and LaMelo both looked at you. "I call sleeping with y/n!" They said at the same time. "Boi you gotta girl! Y/n is mine." LaMelo said while grabbing your waist. "You right." You laughed a little, then got in the bed. LaMelo crawled in, grabbed you, and pulled you closer. "Good night baby girl." He said whispering in your ear. "Good night." You said while smiling.

(Hey guys! I'm a huge fan of the Spurs so that's why I had them be the team the Warriors were playing. I hope you guys enjoy! I'll try and update another one tonight! 🤘🏽)