Bully (part 6)

LaMelo's pov
I ran out the door and looked both ways down the street to spot her, but I couldn't find her anywhere. "Y/n?! Baby, where are you?" I said while out of breath running down the street. I ran to her house, and knocked on the door. Her not so nice and ugly ass mother opened the door while holding a cigarette. I honestly don't know how these people made y/n because she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, it just took me so long to realize it. "What?" She said to me while she spit on the floor. "That's gross. Anyway, is y/n here?" I asked frantically. "She was, but she came by to pick up some more of her things and left. She mentioned something about never coming back? I don't know, and I don't care. I'm glad she's gone." Her mom said while blowing smoke right in my face. "What is wrong with you?" I asked her. "Excuse me?" "No, you heard me! How dare you let your daughter walk out. She is your flesh and blood. Why did you even have a kid anyway if you weren't gonna take care of her? You are a sorry excuse for a mom. I'm sorry for being rude, but I just so happen to love your daughter very much. I see her worth. She is worth so much. She deserves a mother better than you. Good day to you ma'am." I said as I turned around and ran to go look for y/n again. "Please god let her be ok." I prayed to myself as I ran.

Your pov
You walked by a bridge that looked like a pretty nice place to 'camp' for the night. "This looks like a good spot." You said to myself while laying my bags on the dirt. "So this is my life now?" You asked while looking up. My stomach made a loud growling sound that could probably be heard from miles away. "Ugh, I need food." You said as you held your stomach. You made a pallet of some kind so you could lay down and just relax. As you laid down, you started thinking about all the memories from school, your friends, and LaMelo. "I miss you so much." You said while thinking of LaMelo and whipping the tears that moved down your face. "I love you. Please come back to me." You said while sobbing. "I need you LaMelo. I need you now more than ever." "I need you too." You heard from a small distance. You sat up, and say LaMelo with sweat on his face looking at you like he found his lost puppy. "LaMelo!" You said while running towards him and hugging him. He grabbed you and held you tight, never wanting to let you go. "Y/n you are such an idiot. Why did you run?" LaMelo said to you while you guys were still hugging. "I don't know. I just...I just wanted to start over somehow." You said while finally pulling away from each other. "I'm sor-" "No" LaMelo said while cutting you off. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything that I put you through. I'm sorry for everything that I did. Just please, please come back to me baby girl. I need you in my life. It's not the same without you. I love you, a lot." LaMelo said while grabbing your hands. "I love you too." You said while moving closer to his lips. Once you guys connected your lips, you felt an instant spark. He was the one for you, and you were the one for him, despite all the things that happened.

(Hey guys! This is the last part! I hope you enjoy it! I know it's not the ending that you guys were expecting, but I hope you like it. I'm not sure about y'all, but I wanted to fight LaMelo lol. 😂 thanks for reading, and thanks for 8k reads!!!! ❣️)