In-N-Out

You and your mom walked into the famous burger joint, In-N-Out Burger. You followed your mom to the line while looking at your phone. Your kinda an awkward and shy person, so going in public is not really your thing, but you just learn to accept it.

As you were waiting, you heard the door open and looked. You saw three tall boys walk in, and you knew instantly who they were. "Mom! Mom look! It's the Ball brothers! The guys I talk to you about all the time!" You said while whispering so they couldn't hear. "Oh my gosh! Y/n, go asked for a picture!" Your mom said while pushing you towards them. "Woah wait hold on mom. I can't just go up to them. You know how scary that is?" "Oh come on y/n. Just go ask for a picture." "No way. No way." You said while shaking your head rapidly. "Here, I'll go ask for you." "No, wait!" You said trying to stop her, but it was too late. "Hey guys! My daughter is a really big fan of y'all and she was wondering if she could get a picture?" "Oh yeah, of course!" LaMelo said while smiling. "Great! Y/n, come here!" Your mom said while waving for you to go over there. You turned and looked at them, your heart beating fast. "She's really shy." "That's ok." Gelo said while smiling a little. Once you appeared in front of them, you smiled a little and blushed. "Hey guys." You said while doing everything you could to keep your composure. "Hey y/n. Here, you get in the middle." Lonzo said while grabbing your shoulders and smiling. "Y/n look! You're standing right next to LaMelo, your favorite Ball brother!" Your mom said while grabbing your phone to take the picture. "Mom." You said while gritting your teeth and blushing. "I'm sorry about her. She's so embarrassing." You said while looking at LaMelo. "Hey, it's all good." He said while studying your face and smiling a little. "Ok, ready? 1, 2, 3!" The flash went off, and the picture was done. "Thank you guys so much!" Your mom said with a warm smile. "No problem!" Zo said. "Here." You heard LaMelo say while handing you a small paper. "It's my number. Call me." He said while winking and walking towards the line. "Well, that was fun wasn't it?" Your mom said with excitement. "Oh yeah, definitely." You said while looking at the paper, blushing a little.

(Hey guys! This whole thing literally describes me if I ever met them. The thing that sucks is that I probably wouldn't say a word to them because of my shyness 😂 well, I hope you guys enjoy! Sorry for mistakes that I might have missed! ☘️)