Who's better? (part 2)

"Hey guys. We're here!" Coach said from the front of the bus. "Yay!" All the girls said together. "Finally. I was about to jump out the window of this bus." You said while getting up from your seat and walking off the bus. You guys entered the sports complex to the court that you would be playing on first. "Guys, look! It's the Big Ballers!" You said while stopping in front of the team. "Yeah? And?" Emily said. "You know how good they are right? I can't believe we have to play them first." You said while starting to walk to the bench. "Y/n, you're gonna do great. We are all gonna do great! We can take them." "I sure hope so." You said while taking your stuff out of your bag.

Big Ballers

"Alright guys, I know the team we are playing against happens to be girls, but that doesn't matter. They are really good, which means we have to be even better. Now, go get your stuff of and warm up! It's gonna be a long day!" Lavar said as he sat on the bench. "Yo...guys look! It's y/n!" LaMelo said while looking up from fixing his shoes. "She's so hot. Fucking wifey material." "Bro, relax." Will said. "You haven't even talked to her yet. How do you know she's even wifey material?" "Cause bro, when you know, you know." LaMelo said while standing but to walk to the girls bench.

"Y/n, don't look now, but I think LaMelo is walking towards us." Hannah said. "Wait, what? Seriously?" You said a little bit too loud. "Shhhhh! Stay calm." Emily said while standing up to greet the fellow baller. "Hey guys. Um, I'm LaMelo and I just wanted to wish y'all luck. I've seen how y'all play and I'm really impressed. It's definitely gonna be a batt-" "Save it pretty boy." Emily said. "Look, we know who you are so stop trying to be humble." "Emily!" You said while rushing to the two. "Don't be rude. How about you go start stretching. I'll be with you guys in a second." You said while hinting for her to leave. "Ok, fine. Ladies! Time to get loose." Emily said as she walked away. "I'm really sorry about her. I didn't know that was gonna happen." You said while blushing a little. "Aye, no worries. Your y/n right?" He asked as your heart began to beat fast. "Oh, yeah. How did you know my name?" "Please, I know all the up and coming basketball players. You are one of my favorites honestly." He said while looking down. "Aw, thank you! That means a lot coming from you. Well, I gotta go get ready but maybe we can talk after the game? Only if you want, and only if you have time. I know this tournament has us kept busy." "Oh, yeah of course! I have a huge time block before my next game." "Same here! So, wanna get some food or something?" "Yeah, that would be great." "Cool." You said while smiling and turning around. "Aye y/n!" You heard LaMelo say from far away. "Good luck guarding me!" "Oh whatever!" You said from across the way.

"I can't believe we won!" Heather said while the team walked to the bus to have a after the game team talk. "I know! And y/n, that buzzer beater shot was clutch! We would have gone to over time if it wasn't for you! And I would was fucking tired to play another 5 minutes, so thanks!" Emily said while ruffling your hair. "Yo, did you see Lavar's face? He was shook." Hannah said. "Melo's face was better! I can't believe you scored on him! The literal GOAT." "Guys, it wasn't just me. We all did our part."

Big Ballers

The guys sat down against the gym wall, confused from the sudden events. "Yo, I knew they were good, but I didn't know they were THAT good." "They are amazing. Especially my wife y/n." LaMelo said while smiling to himself. "That reminds me, I've got to go find her. We are supposed to hang for a bit. See y'all." Melo said as he walked out the door to find y/n.

"Shoot! I forgot about Melo!" You said as you ran off the bus to go look for him. As you were about to turn a corner, you bumped into a tall figure. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." You said as you looked up. "Oh, hey Melo! I'm sorry about that." "Nah it's cool baby girl. Wanna go inside? I heard a huge game is about to start." LaMelo said while grabbing your hand. "Yeah, I'm down. Who's playing?" "I actually don't know. All I know is that it's a good game." "Wow." You said while laughing a little. "So, I think he need to settle something. If you and I are going to marry each other, we have to know who's better." "Oh, so we're getting married now?" "Hell yeah baby. Anyway, who's better? Me or you?" "Well, I did hit that clutch shot on you..." "That was lucky." "Ha! No way! I'm better. No question." You said while flipping your ponytail. "Mhm. We'll see about that..." LaMelo said trailing off while you guys walked hand and hand into the gym.

(Hey guys! I'm so sorry I took so long to post, but I hope you enjoy! My sleeping schedule is so messed up rn 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 sorry for any confusion or mistakes!)

•When do you guys start school?👇🏽
I start August 28th