Minigolf

You and LaMelo, along with his brothers and their girlfriends are on the way to a minigolf place to play for a couple hours.

"Ok so, we are gonna play on teams. Boys vs. the Girls. The losers have to do whatever the winners say to do for two weeks." You said while standing in front of everyone. "Two weeks? Nah, you guys are trippin." LaMelo said while shaking his head. "I mean, yeah y'all are trippin, but I'm down. What about you Gelo?" Lonzo said while turning towards him. "Shit I'm down." "Then it's settled!" You said while smiling big and walking to the two girls while wrapping y'alls arms around each other. "Girls vs. Boys." Denise said. "It's on." Lonzo said while staring his girl down. "Let's go!" You said while walking to get y'alls equipment.

You guys were on the last hole, and LaMelo had to make this shot for the boys to get the lead and win. He put the club back, and swung it forward to hit the ball. The ball rolled towards the hole. "Come on baby! Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!" LaMelo said while staring the ball down. The ball went in but somehow popped out. "No!" The boys all said in unison. "Yes!" The girls said while jumping up and down. "Damn Melo! You had one job!" Gelo said while picking LaMelo up and throwing him into the water. "BOI WHAT THE HELL!" LaMelo said while surfacing from the water. "I'm dead!" You yelled as you fell on the green of the course dying of laughter. "Gelo, why would you do that?" Izzy said while whiling her eyes that were filled with laughing tears. "Dude, that was the greatest thing I've ever seen." Lonzo said while fist bumping Gelo. "Hello! Still in the water here!" LaMelo said while waving his hands above his head. "I got him." You said while walking towards the water. As you were putting your hand out, LaMelo grabbed your hand and pulled you in with him. "Melo!" You said while coming up to the surface. "Isn't funny anymore is it?" He said while smirking. "Haha whatever." You said while rolling your eyes. "Pool party!" Gelo yelled while jumping in. "Gelo, You idiot! This isn't a pool!" Izzy said laughing while jumping in also. "Lonzo, get in! That waters fine!" LaMelo said. "Nah, you're good." Lonzo said while holding Denise's hand. "But I know who would like to get in." Lonzo said while pushing Denise in. "Lonzo! What the fuck!" "Aye, don't hate the playa. Hate the game!" Lonzo said finally jumping in. For the next 10 minutes, y'all were splashing each other and just having a good time. "Hey!" You guys all heard as you turned around. "You guys can't be in there!" A worker said as he was running towards y'all with a flashlight. "Run!" You said as all of you guys got out of the water and sprinted to the cars. "I think we lost him. Hurry, get in the cars just in case y'all." Lonzo said while laughing as you guys all got in your cars and drove home. "Tonight was definitely a night to remember." You said as you laid your head on LaMelo's shoulder. "Yeah, definitely."

(Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoy this one! I've always wanted to jump into the water at minigolf places 😂 thanks for reading! )