A party never forgotten

Your pov
It was Friday night, and you walked into the huge mansion filled with drunk teenagers and the smell of liquor. You weren't much of a party person, but you were kinda forced to go by your best friend LaMelo Ball. You tried to look for him, but you couldn't find him, so you decided to call him. "Hello?" "Hey Melo. Where are you?" "I'm at the party. Where you at?" "I'm here too! I can't find you though. This house is big as hell." You said while chuckling. "I know right. Here, I'm starting to walk now. Hopefully we will bump into each other. I'll see you in a bit." "Ok." You said nervously while hanging up and putting your phone in your back pocket. You started to walk around hoping to bump into LaMelo soon, but you got distracted by a voice calling your name. "Damn y/n. You lookin thick and fine." Josh from the football team said to you while tapping your butt. "Um, thanks? But I would appreciate it if you would stop touching me." You said while pushing his hands away. "Nah, you're good." He said while grabbing your hand and pulling you upstairs. "Wait, what are you doing? Stop. Wait! Melo!! Melo, where are you?!" You tried to scream but Josh covered your mouth, picked you up, and brought you into an unfamiliar bedroom.

LaMelo's pov
"Y/n?" I said while looking around as I heard my name being called. "Melo what's wrong bro?" Will asked. "I'm pretty sure I heard y/n call my name. It sounded like she was in trouble. I got to go look for her." I said as I tried to run through the huge crowd of people. "Hey, has anyone seen y/n?" I asked as I found a random group of girls. "Wait, y/n's here? How did she get in? Better yet, how did she get invited?" A girl that looked like a freaking Barbie asked me. "Um, I invited her. What's the problem?" I asked while stepping up to the girl a little bit. "I just didn't think she was a party person. You know, you and I could maybe hang out after the party?" The girl asked while putting her hand on my chest and smirking. "Um, sorry no thanks. I'm not into girls that are 90% plastic. I'm only into y/n." I said as I walked away with a smirk on my face. I ran upstairs and tried to see if she was in any of the rooms. Luckily, the first room I went into had y/n in it.

Your pov
"Y/n!" You heard as you turned to face the door. It was LaMelo. "Melo!" You said as you tried to get out of Josh's grasp. "You're not going anywhere." Josh said as he pulled you closer towards him. "Hey! Let her go! What's wrong with you bro?!" LaMelo said as he ran into the room and tackled Josh to the ground. Melo was punching him left and right. "Stay away from her you bitch! Don't touch her ever again! You hear me? Huh?!" LaMelo said as he elbowed him in the mouth. "Answer me!" "Yes I hear you. Damn! Get off of me!" Josh said as he pushed LaMelo off and ran out the room with a bloody mouth and a busted face. "Here baby. Let's get your clothes on." LaMelo said as he picked you up from the bed and helped to gather your stuff. "Are you ok?" He asked you, but you were too scared to speak. "Oh my gosh y/n, your pale, and your shaking. Come on, let's get you home baby girl." He said while carrying you out of the house and to your house only a few streets away. "Thank you." You said while kissing his cheek. "You're welcome. Anything for my best friend who's also gonna be my girl friend soon but doesn't know it yet." LaMelo said while smiling at you. "Mhm." You said while blushing.

(Hey guys! Sorry I took a little while to update. I hope you like it! 🎗)

•Who's y'alls favorite singer/rapper?•
I love Drake, Beyoncé, and Rihanna