Bully (part 2)

LaMelo's pov
I walked through my front door and locked it. "Hey son!" My dad said loud and boisterous as usual. "Hey dad." I said with a smile. "Hey, where's y/n? She always comes home with you." My mom asked from the kitchen while looking in the fridge. "Oh um, she's sick. Yeah, she didn't go to school." "Oh ok. Tell her we said to get well soon!" "I will." I said as I walked up the stairs. Little do they know that I am no longer her friend, and we are no longer on talking terms.

I entered my room and shut the door. I put my backpack on the ground and collapsed on my bed. I started thinking about what happened at school today with me and y/n. I know I was a little harsh, but it was time for a change. Y/n was honestly one of the biggest bitches I've ever met. She always bossed me around like I was her son or slave or something. I did like out friendship though. We were 'goals' as some people would say. She definitely was really hot though. I did have feelings for her for the longest time, but they slowly started to fade. I do wish our friendship didn't have have to end the way it did, but it's whatever. I have plenty of other friends.

Your pov
Your friend y/f/n came over to see if you were doing alright about what happened at school. "Hey, are you ok?" She asked while touching your shoulder. "Oh yeah, definitely! I'm honestly glad we are no longer friends. He treated me like crap. He was different around his friends when I was hanging with them. It was only when we were alone that he was sweet and caring." "But, I know you liked him. How are you going to deal with that?" "With what he did to me, my feelings changed immediately. I will never be with a man who acts the way he does. He's immature." "Oh come on! I know it's going to pain you seeing him talking to other girls. Girls were so jealous of y'all friendship." You looked at your friend while starting to cry. "I know. I know! I honestly can't believe that he did this!" You said while sobbing. "I honestly loved him with all my heart. He was my legit everything. My life sucks, it really does. Just look at this house y/f/n! Look at this house! It's so small. I barely have clothes. My mom never feeds me. I have to find food for myself! The Ball family treated me so well! They helped me through everything. LaMelo was the only happy thing I ever had in my life, and he knows that! He knows how my life is. I just can't believe he left me in the dust."

(Hey guys! Part 3? Just let me know! Thanks for 6k reads! WOOHOO!!!! I hope you guys enjoy! 🌫)