First fight

You and your boyfriend of 1 year, LaMelo Ball, are at the mall shopping for shoes at y'alls favorite store, Foot Locker! He had a specific pair he wanted to buy, but you were just looking around. After you guys picked out the shoes you wanted, you walked to the front desk ready to check out. You were about to take out your wallet but LaMelo already beat you to it. You looked at him, rolled your eyes, but also smiled because of how sweet he is. LaMelo forgot to get a pair of socks that matched with the shoes, so he went to go find them while you waited at the desk. As you waited, the worker smiled at you and you knew he wanted to say something to you because of the way his face looked. "I'm a regular person you know. I won't bite." You said. "I know. I just didn't know what to say to a beautiful girl like you." "Oh um...Thanks! That's nice of you." "Aye no problem. So is that boy over there your boyfriend?" "Oh yeah haha." "Oh" he said with disappointment. You knew what the worker was getting at, but you just were trying not to acknowledge it. You were wondering why the hell LaMelo was taking so long. It's a pair of freaking socks. How hard can it be? "Ok I'm back! I wanna get these too." LaMelo said. You were so glad to finally leave the store, but you were getting really hungry, so you guys went to the food court to get Chinese food. As you guys were getting food, the worker was staring at you. "Geez everyone wants a piece of me today huh?" You said in your head laughing a little. You weren't one to be cocky, but you did kinda know guys had eyes on you. "You probably shouldn't wear that dress again babe. Everyone is staring at you and I don't like it. And don't act like I didn't hear the conversation you were having with the guy at the show store." LaMelo said. You were a little taken back by his comment, mostly because you didn't think he knew that guys were staring. "And yes, I know guys are looking so stop acting surprised that I know." You gave him a look that could kill. "I can wear what I want. Thanks though." You said with a hint of attitude in your voice as you sat the food on your table. "Um honestly no you can't, because I don't like all these people looking at you. I can only look at you like that." "LaMelo are you really trying to start this right now? We are in public and I'm trying to eat, so let's not talk about this here please. Thanks." "Um but who are you talking to little girl?" "You know what? That's it!" You said while slamming your hand on the table and standing up. "I'm sick of you controlling and commenting about every little thing that I do! It's my life!" You yelled starting to cause a scene in the food court. "Y/n, please just sit down and be quiet. People are staring." He said a little embarrassed. "I don't care! You know what? I'm leaving. Bye." You said walking off feeling the heat rising on your face from anger and embarrassment. You realized once you reached the car port that you rode with LaMelo, so you leaned against his car and waited. Five minutes later, he came out and looked up from his phone and saw you. "Can you get off my car please?" He mumbled but you still heard him loud and clear. "Um ok? That was rude." You said while rolling your eyes.

•20 minutes later•

You arrived at your house a little excited to exit the car from the awkwardness that was building. "Bye." You said plain and simple and slammed the door. "Y/n wait. I'm sorry about what happened, buuuut you did kinda overreact." He said as he got out of the car. "Me? Overreacting? You don't tell a girl what to wear and what not to wear. It's kinda an insult." "I can't help it if every guy was staring at you! What's mine is mine! You're mine and no one else's and that's final!" He yelled while grabbing your shoulders. You were a little shocked. You didn't think he had that in him to yell like that. "Ok. Ok." You said. "I guess I overreacted a little bit. I didn't mean to get you upset. I just want a little more freedom." You said grabbing his hands. "Ok. I think I can accept that. I love you so much y/n. You know I get jealous. I just don't want to lose you to someone else better than me." He said while looking down. "Hey hey. I can never find anyone better than you. You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me and no one can ever take your place." You said while leaning in to kiss him. He grabbed onto your waist. You guys stayed like this for a while until it started raining. You guys looked at each other, laughed, and ran into your house to dry off.

(Three imagines today! I might post one more tonight but if not, definitely tomorrow. Sorry for any mistakes I missed! Thank you guys for reading! I hope you guys enjoy!)