Lazy day

You woke up with LaMelo's arms wrapped around your waist. You turned to look at him as the morning sun glistened off of his face. You slowly started to get up from the bed and made your way into the bathroom to take a quick shower. As you were showering, you started to sing 'Into You' by Ariana Grande. Singing was something that you always loved to do. When you were little, your dream was to be a famous singer, but sometimes dreams change.

After your shower, you stood in front of the mirror combing your hair out. As you were doing your hair, you started to sing 'Slow Motion' by Trey Songz. That was one of your all time favorite songs. "So tell me when you ready. I'ma speed it up for you just for a second. Just for a second. Then I'ma slow it back down and keep it steady." "Y/n?" You heard LaMelo say from the other side of the door. "Oh I'm sorry baby. Did I wake you?" You said while hugging him. "Oh no, you didn't. I just didn't know you could sing like that! Um, how come I didn't know? I feel disrespected." LaMelo said while crossing his arms and turning away from you. "Babe stop." You said laughing while making him face towards you. "It's not that big a deal. I honestly thought you already knew. I thought you heard me before?" You said while turning back to the mirror to finish your hair. "Nah I've never heard you! Is there anything my girl can't do? You literally can do anything." Melo said while standing behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist. "Stop." You said while blushing and hiding your face. "Don't hide your face baby girl. The world deserves to see your beauty." "BOI you are so cheesy." You said while laughing and poking his chest. "Mhm whatever. You like it." "You're right. I do." You said while turning around and kissing him. "Can we have a lazy day?" He asked while popping his bottom lip out. "Yeah! That sounds fun actually. I definitely need a day to just relax. I've been super stressed." You said while letting out a loud sigh. "Well then, what are we waiting for? To the bed we go!" LaMelo said while picking you up and running to the bed. "Melo!" You said laughing loudly as he slammed you on the bed. You two looked at each other for what seemed like hours, and finally kissed. "I love you." "I love you too baby girl."

(Hey guys! Thanks for 10k!! 😱 that's so cool! I hope you guys like this one! Ok, but this is goals though 😂 the two songs that I mentioned are kinda my favorite songs, especially Slow Motion. ) 🎼

•What's your favorite song at the moment or/and favorite song of all time?•