Bully (part 3)

LaMelo's pov
"Hey Melo?" My mom asked me while I sat on the couch. "Yeah mom?" "How come y/n hasn't been over? Are you guys fighting or something?" "Mom, I told you she was sick." I said as my stomach dropped a little. "I know, but you know how her mom is. She isn't gonna help her out. You should call her and tell her to come over. Maybe she can stay a couple nights until she gets better." "Oh no, I don't think that's a good idea." I said while standing up quickly and turning around to face her. "And why is that?" "Because she could get us sick! And I don't have time to be sick." "Oh don't be silly. Here, what's her number? I'll call her myself." My mom said while picking up my phone from the counter. "No! Um, I'll call her." "Ok. Are you alright son?" "Yeah! Never better!" I said as I started to walk up the stairs. "Ok then." I heard my mom say. I walked to my room quickly and slammed the door. "Whew, that was close, but what am I gonna do? I can't have my parents find out about what I did." I said while pacing around my room. "I sure hope this works."

Your pov
You walked out of the bathroom from doing your hair as your phone started ringing. You walked to pick it up, and saw the name that popped up 'Melo 🏀❣️'. "Ugh, I definitely need to change that contact name." You said as you rolled your eyes. "Hello?" You said as you answered the phone with annoyance. "Hey y/n. I need a favor. Please." "You really think I'm gonna help you after what you did? You're crazy. Goodbye." "No wait! Don't hang up! Please, at least just listen to the favor." "Ok, fine. What is it?" You said as you breathed out loudly. "My parents don't know about what happened between us. They think that you're sick because that's what I told them when they asked about you and how you haven't been over. My mom knows about your situation at home with you and your mom, so she wants you to come over and stay with us for a couple days until you get 'better'. Can you pretend to be sick or something?" Your eyes grew big. "What?! Are you crazy? No way!" "Please y/n. I can't let them know that I'm lying, or else I will get in huge trouble. Please?" "Ugh, alright fine." "Yes! Thank you!" "Yeah whatever. When do I need to be over?" "A couple minutes. I believe my mom is making soup for you." "Ok, cool." "Alright. Thanks again! See you soon." "Just know that this isn't going to change anything. We aren't friends and never will be ever again. At least that's what you said anyway. This is just acting for the parents." I said reassuringly. "Oh, yeah. Definitely." His tone sounded a little down, but I didn't think anything by it. "Ok, bye." I said while finally hanging up the phone.

(Hey guys! Part 3 is up! I hope you enjoy it! 🌐)