Marvin's Room

LaMelo's pov
I broke up with her. I'm so stupid. How could I? I hurt her so much but she seems to be happy now. She's with a new guy and he seems like a good person and that's all that matters. Of course I still care about her, but I can't do anything about it now. She's moved on. It's over.

Your pov
Of course I still have feelings for LaMelo. He was my first love. My first everything. I wanted to marry him. I wanted to be with him forever, but I guess that's not what the universe wanted. Things change, and so do people.

LaMelo's pov
God I miss her. I miss her so much. All I do is think about her. I know the guy that she's with is a good guy and treats her right, but I did and always would have treated her better than him. I can't believe I let her go.

Your pov
I looked at my phone to see a missed call from LaMelo. I was gonna call him back, but there's no way he called me. He was the one who ended our relationship. It was probably one of his friends messing with his phone.

LaMelo's pov
Yeah, I called her, and it didn't work. I want her back. I need her back. She's my everything. I made a huge mistake. I think about her all the time. She's always on my mind.

Your pov
I think about him all the time, but I can't. I'm with a new guy and he treats me right, but he will never be LaMelo.

LaMelo's pov
I'm calling her. I can't take it anymore.

Phone conversation
LaMelo - "Hey y/n"
You - "Hey"
LaMelo - "God I miss you so much. Please take me back. I'll treat you better. I'll be a better boyfriend. I won't let anyone hurt you. Ever!"
You - "Melo. It's not that easy alright? I need to know why you broke us off anyway. Why? I thought we were happy."
LaMelo - "I thought I was a distraction. I didn't want to get in the way of your future. I know how much you work.
You - "Ok. I guess that makes a little bit of sense, but can I be completely honest with you?"
LaMelo - "Of course!"
You - "I wanted to marry you. I wanted to have a family with you. You were the one LaMelo. You were the one! I wanted you forever, but you ruined it!
LaMelo - "I'm sorry baby! Don't cry! Please just give me another chance. Please!"
You - "You had your chance. Bye Melo."

LaMelo's pov
That was it. I'm never getting her back. While I'm at school, I have to see them together everyday? Nah. This really sucks. She's always gonna be my baby. I'm never going to forget her.

Your pov
I'm never going to forget LaMelo, but it's time to move on. For good this time.

LaMelo's pov
I will always love you, y/n.

(Hey guys! The song for this imagine is Marvin's Room by Drake if you wanna listen to it even though most of you guys might already know the song. I was in my feelings😂 Thanks for reading! 🤙🏽)