Chapter 1;Graduation

Spencer POV

Today we are graduating, finally. We have all had such a terrible time in high school, with A knowing every little thing we do, it was stressful. We all can't wait to finally be done, move on with our lives. Especially because we haven't heard from A in months and we are just trying to move on now.

Aria, Ezra, Hanna, Caleb, Emily, Paige, Toby and I are all going to Paris together. More as couples, but were all going on the same place in the same general area. This is somewhere we have all wanted to go for a long time, especially me and when Toby told me we were going, I couldn't have been happier. Especially because we are going to be there for almost the entire summer.

Soon the graduation started, we all got our diplomas and now I was up there giving the speech since I am my classes valedictorian. Toby is so proud of me, and keeps telling me over and over. I am just hoping that my parents are as proud of me as he is, since all the A stuff happened my grades had started to go down, I am just happy that I was able to get them all back up in order to gain 1st place in the class.

After graduation everyone came over and we had a small graduation party, it was pretty boring though, since my parents planned it.

All the girls are staying the night tonight since we are leaving early tomorrow morning. They were all upstairs getting ready for bed while my parents were cleaning up. I was outside on the front porch with toby saying goodbye.

"I really can't wait until tomorrow Toby!" I smile big I was so excited

"Me either honey, I think it will be a great summer"

"Me too, I wish you could just stay the night too." I pout

"Oh come on you have the girls your going to have fun, and before you know it tomorrow will be here and I will be here picking you guys up at 6 am"

"True, I love you"

"I love you too" He smiles and kisses me passionately and I kiss back before heading inside to the girls, and he leaving for his loft.

Authors Note:

Okay so this is my first Chapter, so comment and vote, I am working really hard on this, but if u think i am doing something wrong, or it sucks please let me know!! Thank you!

Spencer