Chapter 32; Honeymoon

*October 28
*Girls are almost 7 months old

Spencer POV

6am

Today we leave for our honeymoon, we are going to Hawaii, we leave today, and don't come home until Nov.7th so we will be there for 10 days by time we get there!

My parents are watching the twins, we have to take them there this morning. We have a flight at 10, so we have to be at the airport 8:30-9

were laying in bed, our alarm just went off, and we are still trying to wake up.

"I'm going to go take a shower, if you want to feed Penny, then when I get done, I can feed Kylene, while you take a shower." Toby says

"Okay, sounds good!" I get up to grab Penny, and he gets into the shower.

About a half hour later we switch. When I come out of the shower and finish getting ready it is about 7:15.

"Lets get the girls ready, I have them packed, but We need to change them, and put clothes on them besides pjs." I say

"Okay, sounds good!"

We get them ready, I grab the diaper bag, and the girls. And Toby grabs the suitcases, and we head out to my parents to drop the girls off, most of their stuff is already there, but them.

When we get to my parents, we walk in with the girls. its about 7:40.

"Hi mom,hi dad" I say as I walk in, they are sitting at the kitchen table

"Hi guys! you excited for Hawaii?" my dad asks

"Yes very!" I say and Toby agrees

"Thank you so much for watching the girls again for us!"

"No problem!" My mom says

"especially because we bought you this trip." My dad says laughing

"right." I say laughing

"Well i guess we should go, we have a hour and half before our flight." I say

"Thanks again for watching them and the trip." i say and Toby agreeing.

"you welcome!" my parents say, and we hug

We leave and head to the airport by time we check out bags, and go through security it is 9:15 we grab some McDonalds for breakfast, then we board the plane about 9:45 and head out by 10. We have a 10 hour flight, so we won't be there until about 8pm.

Me and Toby start watching a movie, on my ipad. We watched like 3 movies. Then I laid on Toby's shoulder and fell asleep. and he fell asleep too. He woke me up a couple hours later saying that we were landing.

we get off the plane and to our hotel Toby goes and checks in. Then we get into our hotel room. It is actually like a villa, so like a one room apt.

"We are finally here!" I say as we walk in

"I know right! I can't believe you parents got us a villa!"

"Me either! I feel like this would be something they would get Melissa not me!"

Toby laughs

He plops on his back on the bed
"This is amazing!"

I crawl on the bed up to him, lay on him kiss him and say

"Yes this is!" and he kisses me
then I roll off of him and we lay on the bed for a minute.

"so, what do you want to do first?" Toby asks

"I don't even know, There is so much to do!"

"Well, want to go on a walk, get some fresh air, and if we see something we want to do we can do it! sound good?" Toby asks

"Yeah!"

We put on shoes and hold hands and walk around our resort, and we start walking on the beach.

"so,do you think we will have anymore kids?" I asks Toby

"I'm sure we can, why you want more now?"

"no, but I do want more, at least one more, I am thinking when the girl are about 2."

"Good idea! I think we should have at least one more maybe two."

"sounds good to me!

We walk a little longer, and soon go to bed it was late. The next couple days, we went surfing, and parasailing, snorkeling, and many other fun things. We also had a lot of alone time.

It was the last day, we were just finishing up dinner, and started walking back to the room.

"I can't believe our honeymoon is already over!" I say

"I know! But it really isn't over yet!" He says as we walk into the hotel, I set my purse on the counter, and we take off our shoes.

He pulls me into him by my waist. and starts kissing me, and I kiss him back.

"You right it isn't over!" I say and start kissing him back.

He picks me up still kissing, and we go into the bedroom, and soon we have no clothes on, and keep kissing. Eventually we fall asleep.

The next morning we wake up and head home, and go to my parents to get the girls, and thank them again! It was nice to be home and see my babies again!

Authors Note; I know that you probably wanted the honeymoon to be better, but I wasn't going to like like 10 days of their honeymoon, I am skipping some parts quite fast, I have a ton of ideas when the girls are about 2.

Also Toby and Spencer talked about having another baby or two. If they were to have another baby, what is your thoughts? 1 or 2 or more if 2 twins again or separate? and more then 2 then all together or separate pregnancies? And what Genders? please comment some ideas! they are greatly appreciated!!!(: