Chapter 43: Easter part 1

March 8th
*33 weeks pregnant.
*Twins are almost 3.

Toby POV

Today is Easter, Spencer hasn't been feeling good the last couple of days, she has got sick a couple times yesterday, I got up with the girls this morning letting her sleep in, since we don't need to be at her parents until 1pm. It is 10:30am now. I am hoping she feels better today.

Spencer POV

I have felt so terrible the last couple days, I am hoping I feel at least a little better, so today isn't to terrible.
Toby isn't in bed with me, I hear the tv and the girls playing in the living room, and it smells like Toby is making breakfast. I'm just laying in bed. Not even 10 minutes later. I have to get sick, I run out of bed, and go to the bathroom and get sick.

Toby POV

I'm just finishing making some breakfast, when I hear Spencer run out of bed to the bathroom to get sick. I turn off the stove, and run in the bathroom after her, When I get in there, she starts getting sick again, I sit on the floor next to her and start rubbing her back, She stops for a minute and starts crying.

I wrap my arms around her and pull her in to me, as were sitting on the bathroom floor.

"What's wrong baby." I ask

"I am so sick and tired of getting sick, I feel like I get sick so much, and then you have to take care of the girls without me, and I feel so bad, It's.."

And she pulls out of my arms, and gets sick again.

then she comes back into my arms.

"Look Spencer, Your fine, I am perfectly okay with watching the girls, your not always sick. I just want you to feel better, stop worrying about it."

"Thank you."

"You welcome honey."

"I am going to brush my teeth, and try coming out there, I'm hoping I start feeling better."

"Okay"

And I go back into the living room/Kitchen.

Spencer POV

I sit on the floor for about 5 minutes, and wait for my stomach to settle down. Then I get up and brush my teeth, and go out to the living room/Kitchen.

"Hi mommy!" Penny says running up to me.

I pick her up.

"Hi baby." I say and kiss her cheek.

"are you okay?"

"Yeah Mommy's just not feeling that good."

She makes a sad face.

we sit on the couch together, and Kylie comes and sits on the other side of me. We sit as we watch tv.

about 5 minutes later
"Girls, breakfast is ready."

Kylie and Penny run up to the table to eat. I am not eating because I am just going to throw it up anyway.

Toby fishes eating, and sit on the couch with me, we can still watch the girls eating, because our kitchen and living room is like combined. and He sits next to me, I lay my head on his chest and he starts playing with my hair.

Then when the girls finish eating, they come lay with with.

It is now 11:45.

"I hate to ruin this, but we need to get ready girls." Toby says

"Your right." I say

I get up, and grab Penny, and Toby grabs Kylie, and we go in their room.

We put them in pink sundresses, with white tights, and white flower shoes.

Their hair curled, and down, their hair is getting so long!

Then me and Toby go get ready, and the girls watch tv in the living room.

Toby wear a yellow short sleeve button up collar shirt, and some kakis. And I am wearing a pink and yellow sundress, with white flats, because heels hurt, when pregnant. I did curl my hair, even though I don't feel like doing anything.

"You look so hot, in your fancy clothes." I say smiling

"You do too, But are you going to be comfortable in that, since your not feeling good?"

"Yeah, I am going to bring some yoga pants, and one of your t-shirts incase I feel like I need to change."

"Okay, I just don't want you to be uncomfortable all day."

"Thanks."

I am finishing up on my hair, and I start feeling bad again, and I get sick again.

One once, then I brush my teeth again, and fix my hair and makeup.

Toby walks in.

"Are you okay? Are you sure you want to go?"

"Yes, we have to, I will bring extra clothes, and my tooth brush."

"Okay, I love you." He says and pulls me into him, and puts his hand through my hair.

"I love you too!" I say and we kiss.

Then we head out to my parents, It is about 12:45 and it takes 20 minutes to get there, so we are going to be a little late.

To be continued.....

Authors Note: I think for this story this is starting to be a pretty good chapter. The next one to this will be posted soon! PLEASE READ MY OTHER FANFICTION TOO!!! A SPOBY STORY IT IS UNDER THIS WATTPAD ACCOUNT TOO!!! IT HAS A GREAT START SO FAR!! Please vote and comment on both please, it means a lot!(: