Chapter 50; A little More then we thought...

*Cont. from chapter 49.

Spencer POV

I soon got to the hospital and was in the bed and Toby arrived soon after he comes running in

"Spencer! Are you okay?"

I look at him "Yes, I'm okay."

"What happened?"

"I fell down the stairs onto the laundry basket it broke and was sharp and dug into my side, and I landed on my leg. But it's okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Soon the doctor comes in asking me some things.

"Hello Mrs.Cavanaugh."

"Hello."

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm not bad, I could be better."

"I'm sure, so what do you think caused this fall?"

"I started to feel like headed and dizzy and I fell."

"Okay, do you feel like this often?"

"Yes, a lot more lately."

"Any other symptoms with it?"

"Some vomiting."

Toby buts in "When? Why didn't you tell me this?"

They ignore him "Is that all the symptoms?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I think I know why you were feeling like that, I also want you to pee in a cup for me, for some testing, and if some times come back positive we might do a MRI , for you head and neck, okay?"

"Okay, thank you."

I follow the doctor to take the pee test then come back and lays down and Toby walks up "Spencer."

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were feeling like that, and vomiting?"

"Because, I didn't think much about it, And we are always so busy and I just didn't want to bother you with it.."

"Spencer, seriously, were married, I have been with you for over 7 years and you just didn't want to bother me? Something like that wouldn't bother me, it is serious, I wish you would have told me."

"I'm really sorry.."

"It's okay..But next time your not feeling good, please tell me."

"I will, I promise."

"Okay, thank you."

"Your welcome."

I lay back down and Toby moves the hair out of my face

"Are you feeling any better?"

"I guess, my side and leg really hurt, my head does too."

"I'm sorry honey." He says kissing her head

"Where are my kids?"

"The girls are with Hanna, and Mason is with your mom she left when I got here."

"Oh, okay, that is nice of them to watch them."

"Yes it is."

An hour later-----------

The Doctor walks in

"So I think I know what is wrong."

They look at her

"I believe you have Vertigo."

"So what is that exactly?" I ask

"So it is caused by your ear, something pushing on it making you dizzy, light headed, making the room spin and normally vomit. I do have some medications you can take to help, we also have these exercises for head and neck that will help with it, by doing it you shouldn't have the issue as often."

"Okay thank you, anything about my side and leg?"

"Yes you side does not need stitches, we put some glue on it when you first came in as you remember and that should do it, it is just going to be sore for a couple weeks, and your leg is just sprained, not broken, which is good, I will give you crutches for a couple weeks if you are able to use them, because of your side, that will heal on it's own as well."

"Okay, thank you so much!"

"No problem, so we won't have to run a MRI, but something else did come back positive.."

Toby looked concerned and asked "Which was what?"

"Well I have a good feeling you guys wern't aware of this, but you are pregnant.."

Toby looked at spencer and she looked at him then back at the doctor "Pregnant! What that isn't possible I'm on birth control!"

"Well This happens a lot when it fails.. But you are congratulations.."

"Thanks..."

"You can leave in a couple hours I will get your pills for you too."

"Okay.."

The doctor leaves and spencer looks at Toby.

"Wow..I just had Mason, he is only 8 months old...and we have the twins.."

"I know honey, I did not expect this.."

"Me either! But It will be okay."

"I know, are you mad?" I ask

"No not at all, why would I be mad?"

"Because we already have 3 kids and we said we wern't going to have another, or if we did it would be a while from now.."

He holds her hand

"Hey, I know but I love you and our children, and I would never be mad to have another child with you, okay?"

"Okay."

"I am just happy that is all that was wrong, and not something worse.."

"Me too."

Authors note: So Spencer's pregnant again! Shocker? yes or no? Comment some ideas, like how many, gender/s and names, I would love to hear your ideas! Thank you for reading please vote and comment!(: