Chapter 56; Baby Brother, or Sister?

May 30th 3 weeks later
Twins- 4 years old
Mason- 1 year old
Spencer- 24 weeks pregnant

Spencer POV

I wake up about 9am the kids stayed the night at my parents, so we didn't have to take them to the doctors appt. today.

About 10am I look over at Toby who is still sleeping I gently shake him

"Toby, it's time to get up, we have a doctors appt. In an hour."

He slowly wakes up "What?"

"We have the doctors appt. today, remember?"

He looks at me "Oh yeah, I remember, sorry I'm still waking up."

"I know, it's okay, I'm just a little excited!"

"Me too, what are you hoping for?"

"I kind of want a girl, I like my girls, and I wouldn't mind another, but I also wouldn't mind a boy, because then Mason would have somebody to play with."

"Very true, I agree, I really wouldn't mind another boy, I was so happy that Mason was a boy, and if it's a boy then we will have two of each!"

"Your right! Well I guess we will see today! Now get up sleepy head we need to leave soon."

"Okay, okay I'm getting up!" He says getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom to take a shower

I already got ready because I was so excited to go today, while Toby was getting ready I made us breakfast sandwiches to eat on the way.
He soon comes out all ready to go

He walks over to me and I hand him a sandwich "Heres breakfast, I figured we could eat in the car."

"sounds good!" He says grabbing the keys and heading out and I follow.

He drives us to the doctors and when we get there we get out and I check in.

About 10 minutes later the doctor calls me back "Mrs.Cavanaugh."

Me and Toby get up and walk back.

I sit on the table, and Toby sits in the chair next to it.

"Hello Spencer, How have you been?"

"I'm fine."

"Just fine? Having a lot of symptoms?"

I nod

"Like what are you having the most?"

"Mainly a lot of mood swings, and morning sickness, I have been feeling sick a lot lately..and I am always exhausted, I could sleep all day."

"Okay I see, since this is your 3rd pregnancy a lot of times symptoms will be out of balance, causing you to have a lot more of one then the other, but you are in your 2nd trimester, so you really shouldn't be having those symptoms as much anymore.."

"I know, which is why it is annoying and making me upset."

"I understand, I am going to give you something for the nausea, hopefully it helps, but for being exhausted I say just sleep as much as you can."

"Okay, thank you."

"No problem! Now lets do an ultrasound!"

"Okay!"

I lay back and the doctor put the gel on my stomach and started the ultra sound.

"Okay, Do you guys want to know the gender?"

"Yes!" I say all excitedly

She smiles "Okay, you guys are having a baby boy! Congrats!"

Me and Toby smile "Thank you!"

Soon after she wipes off the gel and we leave heading over to my parents to get the kids.

When we get there my mom answers
"Hey guys!" She says opening the door and moving so we could walk in

We walk in "Hey."

"How was the doctors?"

"It was great! Want to know what were having?"

"Of course!"

"Well, were having a baby boy!" I say smiling

"Awh yay congrats!"

"Thanks!"

Toby walks over to the kids

"Are you excited?"

"Yeah, To have him, but I don't like being pregnant again, I am anyways exhausted, sick, and having crazy mood swings."

"Yeah I know how you feel, I was like that when I was pregnant with you."

"You were?"

"Yupp! Believe me you will get through it, and you will have another beautiful baby when it's all over."

"Yes your right." I say smiling then I yawn

"Tired."

I nod "I always am."

She slightly laughs "If you want go lay in my bed and take a nap, I'm sure me and Toby can watch the kids."

"Are you sure? You have had them all night..."

"I'm positive, go you need rest, you even look exhausted."

"Okay, fine I will but don't let me sleep too long."

"Okay." She smiles and I walk upstairs and lay in bed falling asleep in less then 5 minutes of laying down

My mom goes and sits in the living room with Toby

"Where did Spencer go?" Toby asks

"She went upstairs to my room to take a nap."

"Oh, okay."

"Is that okay? Or did you guys have plans today?"

"Nope, she needs to sleep anyway, she always looks tired."

"I agree"

"It's concerning me."

"Did she tell the doctor?"

"Yes, she said just to sleep as much as possible."

"That what I figured, well if you ever need help I can always come by, so Spencer can sleep, or the kids, or you and the kids can always come here."

"Okay, thank you so much."

"No problem! Anything for you guys!"

About 4 hours later I walk downstairs rubbing my eyes and yawning

Toby and my mom look at me smiling
"Sleep well?" My mom asks

"Yes, really good, your bed is so comfortable!"

"Well I'm glad."

I walk over and sit on Toby's lap and he wraps his arms around me and I lay my head on him "How long was I asleep."

"About 5 hours." He answers.

"What!? I said not to let me sleep long!"

"I know, but you needed it!" My mom says

"It's okay, we had the kids, you need your rest Spencer." Toby adds

"Well thank you."

"Your welcome." they both say

We stay there a while before heading home.

Authors note: It's a boy! I know most of you wanted a boy! What are some baby name ideas? Did you like this chapter? any chapter ideas? Please comment and vote and thanks for reading!!

Also please check out my new story I am writing too!!! and My other fanfiction it would mean so much to me!!!(: