Chapter 24; Maybe Babies

*Cont. from chapter 23rd

Toby POV

When we got there they hooked up Spencer to An IV and said that she was in labor, Her water didn't brake yet, but they were waiting a while longer hoping it will, if not they will brake if for her, she is only 2cm dilated so far. I thought I should call Veronica and the girls.

"Hello?" Veronica said like half asleep

"Veronica? It's Toby, Spencer is in Labor, were at the hospital!"

"What!?! Omg okay thanks Toby we will be there soon!"

I also call the girls, and Melissa, because they all wanted to know when it was time.

I go back in to see Spencer.

"How are you feeling?"

"Okay i guess, It could be worse."

"True."

"My contractions are still far apart, and I am only 2cm dilated, so I still have a while to go."

"I know" I grab her hand "Don't worry, we can get through this, and we will have two adorable baby girls!"

"I know!" I say smiling

"Hi Spencer" The doctor says walking

in

"Hi"

"How are you doing?"

"I am okay."

"Okay, contractions still far apart?"

"Yeah, about a half hour."

"Okay, How about you and your husband go on some walks around this floor of the hospital, and see if that helps, after, I will have to kinda bounce on a excersize ball, which will help too!"

"Okay, thank you!"

"No problem, just let me or the nurse know if you need anything."

"Okay"

"Want to go on a..."

I was interrupted

"Spencer! Honey Thank god I made it!" Veronica comes running in!

"Hi mom!"

"Spencer!" The girls say running in too!

Then Melissa

"I thought we might miss it!" Hanna says concerned!

"No, I still have a while, My contractions are about a half hour appart, and I am only 2cm dilated"

"Oh, you do have a while, but we will be here with you the whole time!" Aria says and they all agree.

"Me and Toby are going to go on a walk, they want me going on them to help speed things up" Spencer says

"If you want I can go, and you can chill out Toby" Hanna says

"Is that okay?" I ask spencer

"Yes, perfect, Thank you Hanna!"

"No problem" Aria goes with them too!

Spencer POV

Me, Hanna, and Aria go on a walk.

"So, How are you and Toby" Hanna asks

"Very good, You and Caleb?"

"Good, he is actually starting to be excited that were having a baby."

"Thanks great Hanna! i told you he would!"

"I know, you were right!"

"Owww" And I crunch up a little holding my stomach but still standing.

"You okay Spence?" Aria asks

"Yeah" I stand up straight, and start walking again. "Just another contraction, Their starting to get more frequent, and longer."

"How are you and ezra? Excited about the baby?" I ask Aria

"Yes, quite excited! We have his room all ready!"

"Awh how nice! I am so glad!"

"Want to start heading back?" Hanna asks

"Yes, Because I am having contractions a lot closer now."

so we head back.

When We get back they check me again. I am about 5cm dilated.

"Wow, you are moving along fast, that's great" the doctor says

"I want you to bounce in a this ball, sit like if you were on a horse, this will help you dilate faster, and have more and longer contractions, which is good."

"okay."

I sit on the ball, and start to bounce. I hold on the side of the bed, and Toby stands behind me, helping me keep my balance.

I have many and many more contractions, and Toby and my mom help me through them.

"I know it will be soon, and we can break your water." The doctor says

"Okay."

Authors Note; ahahah another cliff note but the next chapter don't come right after I want at least 30 votes for the next chapter.