Chapter 27; A new Fitz

*a little over a month later

* May 9th

Spencer POV

It was the middle of the day, The girls were up, laying in bouncers in the living room, I was making lunch for Me and Toby, I just feed the girls.

I finish making it, we eat. We just finish eating and I get a call.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Spencer?"

"Yes?"

"It's Ezra."

"Oh, hi Ezra, what's up?"

"I was calling to tell you guys that Aria is in Labor!"

"Omg really! So exciting! Is she far along?"

"Actually she is going really fast, they are thinking about an hour!"

"Okay! Me and Toby will come up there thank you, tell her I said good luck, just incase I don't make if before he is born!"

"Okay I will thank you!"

"Thank you too!"

"What's up with ezra?" Toby asks

"He called to say aria was in labor, she will probably have the baby in about an hour."

"Wow really! thats exciting! are we going to go up there?"

"Yeah, I think we should she was there for me when I was in labor."

"Yeah, I agree lets load up the girls and go!"

We load up the girls and head to the hospital. When we got there not even 5 minutes later the baby was born.

about a half hour later we were able to go see her! I went in after family did. Toby came in with me carrying the babies.

"Spencer!" Aria says as I walk in

"Aria! How are you?"

"good you?"

"Good, how are you feeling? everything go good?"

"Actually yes, it went really well!"

"Thats good!"

I walk up to the bed next to her, and Toby sets the girls down, and sits on the couch in the room, with Ezra, they were talking.

"Awh he's so cute! what's his name?"

"Jonathan Alexander"

"Awh so cute I love it! He is so cute!"

"Thank you! how is Penelope and Kylene doing?"

"Really good actually! They don't get up as might at night as I expected!"

"Thats awesome!"

We talk for a little bit later, then we leave.

In the car

"You know I was thinking, seeing Jonathan, I can't believe our girls are already over a month old!" I say

"I know right, time flies!"

"Yes it does, we need to cherish all these moments while their young!"

"Your right!"

We soon get home, and then eat and go to bed

Authors note; I will be jumping by like months or more sometimes not as far, I have a lot planned when they are a little older, maybe even a sibling! Well idk about that but you never know! Keep commenting and voting if you want more!