Chapter 6; Something special to look for

*Middle of July, about 2 weeks later from the last chapter

Toby POV

I wake up and sneak out of the bed without waking up Spencer.

I get ready and leave I'm going out to meet Caleb and Ezra we have to go look for something!

Spencer POV

I wake up and no Toby... I get up and find a note on the counter from Toby.

Note saying;

"Hey Babe, Sorry I'm not here I'm with Caleb and Ezra we have to do something, we won't be home for a while, so call Hanna her and the girls have some plans for you guys! Call if you need anything. I Love You!

Toby"

Hmm.. I wonder what their doing? Oh well I guess I'll call Hanna and see what shes up to.

"Hey Spencer!"

"Hey, Toby said that he went out looking for something with Caleb and Ezra, so what to do something I haven't seen you in about a week"

"Sure! Caleb told me that they were going to be gone all day, he suggested that we should go to the spa all us girls! Does that sound fun?"

"Yeah sure that sounds so relaxing!"

"I know right I'll pick you up in an hr?"

"Sounds good! bye!"

"bye!"

Toby POV

Me and Caleb and Ezra are going to look for something today! Everyone knows but Spencer!

I am going to Propose to Spencer soon! I have planned on doing this since April, and I thought it would be the perfect time to get her a ring a propose.

I already have a good idea of what I am giving her, but now I have to go get it, and it's the perfect day because the girls and distracting Spencer by taking her to the spa!

"So what are you going to get her?" Ezra asks?

"Well i've been thinking it's going to be silver, and its going to have some diamonds, but not huge ones, I know she doesn't want anything flashy"

"Nice I know she will love that!"

Spencers POV

Hanna and the girls picked me up and we headed to the spa!

We have been there for about an hour now!

"So guys do you know what toby and caleb and ezra went to do?"

*they all answer no quickly trying to to make it obvious that they know.

"Oh... okay, Me either I wish I knew!"

"me too they all said"

Toby POV

Hey guys! I found the perfect ring!

"Wow" They both say! as they look at the ring!

i bought it it is so perfect I know she will love it!!

Spencer POV

Its about 7pm and The girls drop me off at my hotel room.

I started cooking some pasta for dinner, nothing too fancy, but hopefully Tot will enjoy it!

About an hr later Toby walk in!

"Hi honey!" he says

"Hi babe, I really missed you today!" as I kiss him

"I missed you a lot today as well! Did you have a good day at the spa today?"

"Yes, It was really relaxing, and nice to see the girls, but I still really missed you! What did you and guys go out looking for?"

"I'm glad that you had a good time, and I am sorry that you missed me so much, I really missed you too! We just went looking around spending some time together"

"Oh, well that was probably fun, I made dinner want some?"

"sure"

we ate and it was really good! then i go to the other side of the table and sit on tobys lap.

"babe, I really missed you today." I say as I start kissing him

"I missed you too honey" As he kisses me back

"want to go lay in bed?" i ask

"If you say so" he answers

we go lay in bed, and before you know it we have nothing

on, and a while later we fall asleep.

Authors note;

I hope your liking it so far I have been working extremely hard on it. I think the last two chapters have been making it better, and it will only get better from here on out, so please vote and comment, and tell others to read it please! Thanks(: Spencer