Chapter 65; Not again

Cont. from chapter 64}

Toby POV

As soon as I got the call, I rushed to the hospital, I was so scared. I figured the reason she got in the car accident had to do with me. She was probably still upset. All the kids are either at Aria's or Hanna's now, so it's easier for me to rush to Spencer. I am feeling a lot better today, and so was Mason, which I'm glad. I rushed to the hospital and I saw Veronica there too. We rushed up to the room and saw Spencer laying there asleep. I sit in a chair next to her and move her hair out of her face "Spencer. I am so sorry for what I did." I hold her and hand try not to cry.

Spencer POV

I feel and hear him My eyes slowly start to flutter open "T-Toby?" "Spencer!" He seemed happy I was awake. I smile and look at him "What happened Spencer? Do you remember?" "I was driving and I had a sharp pain in my side, and stomach and I tried to pull over but then a car sit me." "I'm so sorry, it was my fault you even left in the first place." "Stop Toby. I was the one who was wrong." Toby sighs. "so whats wrong?" "I don't know for sure but my leg is killing me, I got x-rays on it." "Well I'm sure the doctor will be in here soon."

A couple minutes later the doctor walks in "Mrs. Cavanaugh?" I nod "Thats me." She smiles "Well I just wanted to inform you that you do have a sprained leg. Which will heal a lot faster then a broken leg would have, but it will cause a lot of pain which i'm sure your already experiencing. So for about 4 to 6 weeks I want no walking on it. I will give you crutches and a wheel chair if you want, But also just someone helping you do things will help a lot. So try not to be alone." I sigh "Okay thanks.." "what about her side pains?" Toby buts in "That was the other thing...I have some new for you guys." We both look at each other wondering what it would be. "The pain was due to stress, which you felt because your expecting!" "What!?" I say and Toby looks at me "Your pregnant, congratulations!". "Thanks.." "Well I'll leave you guys to talk, You will be able to leave in a couple hours." "Okay."

"I knew you had to be pregnant." My mom says "Why?!" I look at her "Because you were so emotional, and having mood swings, I could tell I just didn't want to say anything." I start to cry and Toby looks at me "Spence." "I can't have another baby! I can hardly handle the ones I have!!" Toby holds my hand and looks at me "Calm down it will be okay, I'll be home for the next couple weeks to help you, you will be able to rest." "And I will come help some days as well." my mom adds "Thanks guys, but still I don't want 6 kids! 5 is already 2 more then I originally wanted! Why do surprises like this keep happening to me?" Toby wipes my eyes "I don't know honey, but we can get through this together." I nod and hold his hand.

A couple hours later.

My mom left an hour ago and now it's time for me to leave. All I can still think about is being pregnant once again I don't know if I will be able to handle all of this. But I keep to calm down. Toby walks over to me and helps me into the wheel chair. "Toby I feel bad you have to take care of me like this, especially after I have been being a bitch to you." "Spencer stop it, your my wife and I love you. I would never not take care of you." He says pushing me down to the car and helping me in. He gets me in and loads in the wheel chair and crutches and bags and get into the other side. I was crying when he got in. "Spencer? Whats wrong?" "I just don't want another baby." Toby reaches over and hugs me "I said we will get through this, and me and your mom are going to help, plus none of the kids will be home until tomorrow anyway." "I know, but still. I'm not liking the idea of 8 of us." "I do I have always imagined us with a big family, and even with our ups and down, it still works.". "I guess your right.." "I know." He wipes my eyes "Now stop crying and calm down, okay?" I nod and he starts the car and we drive home.

When we get home Toby helps me up and onto crutches. I wobble into the house. "Oh my god this place is a mess!" I sigh when we walk in "Don't worry about that I'll take care of it, lets get you into bed." He picks me up and hands me my crutches "Hold these." I hold them and he carries me upstairs and lays me in bed. He puts an ice pack on my leg and props it up with a pillow, and then kisses me and my tummy. "I love you guys." He smiles "We love you too." Toby goes to walk out "where are you going?". "To clean the house." "No don't worry about that, can you just cuddle and watch tv with me?" He nods "Sure." Then lays in bed next to me, I lay me head on his chest, and he turns on the tv and kisses my head. Then starts playing with me hair. He watches tv and I soon doze off.

Authors Note; Okay yeah so shes pregnant! Thoughts? I wasn't sure how you guys would feel about that. But in a couple chapters there will be another surprise! Please keep voting and reading! The more votes and reads the sooner i'll update! Sorry it took so long for this update! My weekends are always busy! do you guys even read these notes? Well thanks for reading! -S