Chapter 48; Disney part 3

Spencer POV

Today was the day we all went home.

I woke up looking around, and then down, I had no clothes on, I was a little shocked, and then I saw Toby laying next to me. He slowly woke up

"Good morning." He says

"Good morning.. Where are the kids?"

"Hanna and Caleb are watching them remember?"

"No...Did we have sex last night?"

"Yes.." He says smile a little "Hanna and Caleb watched the kids and we went down to pleasure island, then we came back here, and well you know, do you not remember that?"

"I do, A little, I just forgot." I say putting my head in my hand

"Are you okay?"

"No, I have a migrane, I think I have a small hangover."

"You probably do, you drank a lot last night." He says laughing a little

"I hope it's not too bad, we have to fly home today."

"I am sure you will be fine, go take some Advil."

I go take some Advil, and soon after we finish packing and we all head to the airport.

we were sitting at our gate, Mason was already whinny, he was tired you could tell, and I went to give him some Benadryl To help him sleep, and so his ears wouldn't bother him on the plane, but I couldn't find it.

"Toby, did you put the Benadryl in the diaper bag?" I ask

"Yes, you told me to right?"

"Yeah but I can't find it!"

"I am forsure I put it in there!"

We searched the whole bag, and it wasn't in there.

I soon get a text that reads "Guess who has the Benadryl? Thats right, me! Have a fun flight with a cranky baby! -A"

"Toby, look at this!" I say handing him the phone

"I thought A was gone?" He replies

"No, But the last night they said anything was right after Mason was born, and whoever it is is still texting all of us.."

"Just don't worry too much about it right now, okay?" he says wrapping his arm around me, I was a little worried and he could tell

"Okay." I say laying my head on his shoulder, I was so tired.

We had two planes we had to go on to get home. we had a 2 hour delay inbetween, because we couldn't get a direct flight, which sucked, especially because our first flight was at 7:30pm we land from out first at 9pm with a 2 hour layover. and another 2 hour flight..

We soon start boarding the plane, we all sat like we did on the way there.

It was not a full plane, it was our big group, and maybe 2 more, maybe half the plane or a little less, which was nice!

Mason started crying when we took off, I think it was his ears, I felt so sorry for him, and it was all A's fault. Penny's ears were bothering her as well, and mine, they both got it from me... Toby, nor Kylene felt it, they are lucky.

About a half hour into our flight*

Kylene turns around to look at me, I was finally getting Mason to start to fall asleep.

"Mommy, I don't feel good"

I look up "Whats wrong honey?"

"My tummy hurts."