Chapter 39; Planning

Shoutout to these amazing people follow them! @fabulouisswimmer24 and @slythinrebel thanks for voting and following and commenting!(:

*August 17th

*twins 2 years 4 months

Spencer POV

Today was Friday, Toby was working, but when he comes home, we are all going to Emilys, she has something to talk to us about, not sure what, But it should be fun!

Toby get's home about 4:30 which he does on Friday, he takes a shower, and we leave, because we had to leave by 5. The twins came with us.

When we get there

"Hi Guys!" Emily says when she answers the door.

"Hi Em!" We say and all hug her.

When we get there, we all talk for a little, then we all eat, then after the kids were playing in the living room, and we were sitting in the Kitchen where we were talking.

"So Em, what's the stuff you wanted to talk to us about?" I ask

"Well, I was thinking that, maybe we all could go on a trip together. Like us Paige, your husbands, and children!"

"That would be so much fun!" Hanna says and me and Aria agree

"Where were you thinking?" Aria asked

"Well, I was thinking maybe Disney, I have gone, it is a lot of fun, and it is for all ages!"

"I love that idea, I think we should do it!" I say and the rest agree

We started talking to the guys about what we were thinking, and they all agreed. so of course we did start to plan our Disney Vacation! We planned to stay at Disney's Art of Animation Resort, because It is very kid friendly. We are all staying at the Little mermaid standard rooms. They aren't as expensive as the suites, so they are going to have to work. We all go connecting rooms so we will all be close. We go in a little less then a year, we did it then, because it is cheaper the earlier you plan, and we need the time to save up the money. Were flying and leave August 10th and come home August 17th. So we will be there a week.

Everyone is so excited to go!

*1 week later

*August 24th

Toby POV

Me and Spencer want another baby, and we have been trying a lot for the last couple months. So far she hasn't got pregnant.

I walk into the bedroom, while Spencer was getting ready. I was talking to her through the door.

"Hey Spence?"

"Yeah?"

"I was thinking that maybe we should take a break from trying to get pregnant. Because We are going to Disney soon and everything, and you haven't got pregnant yet. I really want another, but I guess maybe we should take a break."

Spencer walks out.

"I'm Pregnant"

I go up to Spencer and hug her!

"Oh my god! I am so happy!" I say

"me too!!" She says and kisses me

We were now expecting another child.

Authors Note; Like? So what are you guys thinking? Boy or girl? 1,2 or 3? names for either? Comment please, and vote(: thanks!