Chapter 19; The news never ends

*3 days later
* Still 27 weeks pregnant

Spencer POV

Today Toby is working, and I have been talking online pre recs. so I am doing school work all day.

About 1pm I get a call from Hanna

"Hello....?"

"Hi spence, can I come over? I need to talk to you!" She says fast and kinda nervously

"Yeah, It's just me come on over!"

"ok thanks, ill be there in 10!" Then she hangs up

*Not even 10 minutes later

Hanna comes knocking on the door.

I go open it and Hanna basically runs in and is pacing

"Hi Han, chill out whats wrong?" I say putting my hands on her shoulder.

"Spencer, I'm worried.."

"Why?"

"I think I'm pregnant."

"what?!? When did this happen? thats exciting though right?"

"Well I threw up the morning after we got the dresses, then felt fine, and didn't think anything of it, but then this morning I threw up again, and I realized I am very late with my period."

"Oh my Hanna you probably are! Have you taken a test? Have you talked to Caleb?"

"No, and no me and caleb just had a whole talk on how we wern't going to have kids for at least a couple months after the wedding! I know he doesn't want a kid right now!" she says basically crying

"Hanna breathe, go take a test, I have some in my bathroom to see if you even are or not"

*Hanna goes and takes the test, shortly after she comes out.

"So?" I ask her

"I was right I am pregnant" she starts to cry

"Sit down" And Hanna sits next to me on the couch next to me.

"Okay, Hanna calm down"

"I can't Spencer! Caleb is going to be so mad at me!"

"Hanna, I am sure he won't I mean he is marrying you, Stuff is just going to move a little faster, Don't worry you just need to talk to him."

"I don't know spence, he was serious about not starting a family yet."

"I am sure he will be okay with it!"
"But you seriously need to talk to him! and before the wedding!"

"Okay I will don't worry! Thank you!" She says and hugs me.

"Your welcome, you know you can come to me for anything!"

after a while after she left.

Toby came home around 10pm he had a long meeting at work, and they all went out to dinner after, he wasn't going to go, and leave me home alone all day, but I made him go.

Toby POV

Its 10pm and I am just getting home because Spencer said that I needed to go out to dinner with my co workers, I feel so bad leaving her home alone all day!

When I walk in I see Spencer fell asleep on the couch. She looks so cute when shes asleep. I walked over to the couch and kissed her on the forehead.

"Hi" She says half asleep "I missed you today"

"Hi honey, I missed you too!"

"How was your day?" She says and gets up and we walk into the bedroom

"Not bad, dinner was good!" I say as I am taking off my work clothes getting ready to take a shower. "What did you do today?"

"That is good, and not much, some school work, and Hanna came by she was freaking out!"

"Why?"

"Well don't tell Caleb yet, but Hanna found out shes pregnant!"

"isn't that good? or exciting?"

"I think so, but Caleb didn't want kids for a while."

"Oh, I don't think he will freak out about it, she shouldn't have to worry."

"That's what I said"

"Well I bet she was happy that you were there for her."

"Yeah."

"Well, I am going to take a shower, when I get out we can cuddle up. okay?"

"Okay, sounds good!"

About like 15 mins later

I get out of the shower, and put on my pj pants and lay in bed. once I lay in bed i feel Spencer roll over and puts her. arm over my stomach, laying her head on my chest.

"I love you Toby" She whispers

"I love you too Spencer"

Then we fall asleep.

Authors Note: I know this wasn't that amazing of a chapter, but I didn't just want Hanna to tell them I wanted to make it a bit more interesting! The next chapter will be posted soon! Please vote and comment!