Chapter 62; Anniversary

A little over a month; November 6th
Kylene and Penelope; 4 years
Mason; 1 year and 8 months
Adalyn and Landon; 5 months

Spencer POV

Today is me and Toby's Anniversary, and we have no kids for the night! Toby is running the kids over my moms tonight, he should be home any moment, and I just got out of the shower and am getting ready, were going out tonight which is something I need. I am already dressed and am in the bathroom curling my hair when I hear Toby come in and walk into the room and starts changing, I peek my head out of the bathroom door and look at him "Are the kids okay going over to my moms?" Toby turns and walks over to me "Their excited, don't worry they will have fun, plus we need some us time, with out the kids." He smiles "I know" I say and he kisses me and walks into the bathroom and looks in the mirror putting on his tie, as I finish my hair and start my make up. Toby carefully watches me and I turn and look at him and smile "Why are you staring at me." He smiles "Because your beautiful." I finish then smile and look at him. "I am so happy to spend the night with my handsome husband." I turn and wrap my arms around him. "I can't wait to spend it with my beautiful wife either." He puts his hands on my waist, and I smile and kiss him. He kisses back and looks at me "Okay come on lets go." He takes my hand and we walks downstairs and put some coats and shoes on and get into the car.

I sit in the car and stare out the window as we drive. Toby looks over at me. "Are you okay?" I turn and look at him "Yeah, I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" "I don't know, your just quiet, and staring out the window.." I put my hand on his leg "Toby I'm okay, I'm really excited to have the night to ourselves." He pulls in and parks the car and looks at me. "I am too." He smiles and gets out and I move my hand back to my side and go to get out, but he comes over and opens my door, I was a little shocked he hasn't done that in a couple months, maybe right before Adalyn and Landon were born, but it was nice. He took my hand and we walked into the restaurant.

We sit down and I look at him with my head down a little. He notices me "Spencer?" I look up "Yeah?" "are you okay?" I nod "Yeah I'm fine." We order and wait for our food, I'm not acting much different. My eyes start to tear up "Spencer what's wrong?" Toby looks at me concerned. I look up at him "I don't know, just everything." "What do you mean? I thought everything was good." "I feel like I'm always stressed, and we never get to be together, and now that we are I just don't feel right, almost like were not.." "Were not what Spencer?"
"Married.." "You really feel like that?" "I don't know I just feel like your always working, and I'm always with the kids and by time you get home were both so tired we pass out, theres no Romance anymore, no alone time, no fun, just work. and I hate being trapped in the house all day with these kids! The only time I get out is when I take and pick up the twins from preschool, thats not even everyday." Toby stares at me, tears running down my eyes "Spence." He grabs a napkin and dabs my eyes so my make up don't smear. "Don't think like that, I mean if you want to get a job we can try trading places, or switching on and off, I don't know." I hold his hand "No Toby I'm fine...I just need to let go of all this for a night, I need a drink, I need to laugh and have fun, with you." He smiles and I start to too "Are you sure your okay?" "Yes I'm positive." I say right before the food is set down and I order a margarita. We both start eating and Toby keeps watching me, I know it's to make sure I'm okay but it's still a little weird. I smile a little and take a sip of my drink "Why are you staring at me?" "I just want to make sure your okay?" "I'm feeling a lot better." I was finished with dinner and finished my second drink and just ordered my third. "Spencer maybe you shouldn't have anymore." "No Toby, No I need this." I look at him and reach over the table and kiss him. I have about a total of 4 drinks and lets just say I was feeling good. We stood up to leave, and I stumble and grab onto the table "Spencer!" Toby walks over fast and holds me "I told you, you shouldn't have had this much." I hold on to him and we walk to the car "I'm fine Toby." I kiss the side of his face as he sits me in the car, I watch him walk over to the other side and get in.

Toby POV
I get in the car and start driving home, I didn't have a single drink so I'm good. Spencer looks at me and starts playing with my hair and I glance at her and keep driving "what are you doing?" "Your hairs so soft." She smiles and I sigh and she runs her hand down the side on my face and I take her hand and move it to her lap and hold my hand on it "Spencer I'm driving." She pouts and we soon get home. I get her out and carry her inside and lay her on the bed, it was getting late, about 1am.

Spencer POV
I lay on the bed and look at Toby and put my arms out "Come over here." He looks at me and smiles and walks over. I pull him on me, and kiss him. I let go and scoot up the bed and he follows and starts unzipping my dress as I undo his dress shirt, and we keep kissing and pulls the covers over us.

Authors note; So sorry it took sooo long to update, but I have the next 2 chapters in my mind so it shouldn't be long at all until you see more!! But I am still open to ideas, so please comment or message me thoughts, and ideas! Thanks guys love you guys!!(: