Chapter 57; Pregnancy Mishaps

June 6th about 1 week later
Twins- 4 years
Mason- 1 year
Spencer- 25 weeks pregnant

Spencer POV

It was an early Saturday morning, I wake up about 7am not being able to sleep and I go out into the living room and sit on the couch and watch tv.

About 8pm Penny came out of her room

"Hi mommy."

"Hi honey, sleep good?"

She nods and sits next to me and we lay together and watch tv

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah"

"What do you want to eat?"

"French Toast!"

"Okay." I get up and walk into the kitchen and start cooking and kylene soon wakes up and sits on the couch with Penny.

I keep cooking when Toby comes out and wraps his arms around me from behind "Good Morning."

I smile but keep cooking "Good morning."

"What are you making?"

"French toast, sound good?"

"Yes."

"Good, because this is all i'm making." I say smiling

He smiles and I soon finish and we eat, after I clean up and Mason starts crying so Toby goes and gets him and comes back out

"Hey I'm going to go take a shower, do you got the kids?" I ask

"Yup, go ahead I got them."

"Thank you." I say and walk into our bedroom to take a shower.

I get in the shower and start to feel a little light headed, but I didn't think anything of it and kept taking my shower, A couple minutes later I pass out falling to the ground hitting my head on the shower door on when I feel, cutting it open.

Toby POV

I hear a huge bang from my bathroom and I go in to make sure everything was okay, and I see Spencer passed out on the floor bleeding from her head "Spencer!"

I run towards her shutting off the shower and grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her and running and putting her in the car and grabbing Mason and putting him in and the girls got in and I immediately drove to the hospital.

On the way I called her mom

"Hello?" Her mom answers

"Hi, I'm on the way to the hospital, Spencer passed out cutting her head open, Can you meet me up there, and help with the kids please."

"Yes of course, I'll be there right after you, I'm leaving now!" Her mom says then hangs up and heads to the hospital.

I soon arrive at the hospital and her mom pulls in right behind me, her mom gets out and helps with the kids as I pick Spencer up and rush her inside.

When we got in they changed Spencer into a gown and rushed her back.

Me, spencer's mom and the kids all waited in the waiting room, when a couple hours later the doctor comes out and tells us we could go see her now.
We walk in but she looked like she was still asleep.

Spencer POV

I hear people, but I couldn't see anything on talk, I heard Toby sitting next to me talking to me. I slowly start to open my eyes and look at him trying to talk