Chapter 67; Family time

Cont. from Chapter 66.

Spencer POV

I finally got the kids all dressed and ready to go to my parents for dinner and to spend the evening with them, since it was Christmas. I had all the girls matching in cute little red christmas dresses, they had just a little bit of sparkle, along with white tights, and little black strap on dress shoes, they looked so adorable, not I just hope Adalyn don't decide she needs to poop since I just got her all dressed up, because she loves to do that. The boys were dressed in khakis and a suddle Christmas green color shirt, it was cute on them as well, they were also wearing black dress shoes. Toby was wearing something similar to the boys, and I was just wearing a red christmas dress it was simple but dressy enough for my parents. I knew that my parents would expect us to all look clean and nice, that isn't our favoitre, or easiest to complete but we try.

Me and Toby get everyone in the car and ready to go. Toby starts driving we have the tv in the van on for the kids, it was Dora, they seem to love it although me and Toby hate listening to it, but we have learned how to drown out the sound. About 20 minutes later we pull up in my parents driveway and Kylie looks out the window "Grandmas!" She screams trying to unclip her carseat. "Calm down were going hold on." I say as me and Toby get out and start unbuckling the kids, we each grab a little little one as the rest run in and hug my mom and dad. My dad is a lot less stern with my childern then he was with me, I think he has learned from me that pushing and expecting a lot actually is not a good thing, but more of a negative. He used to say he was going to make sure my kids grew up as smart and 'Perfect' as me, although I am no where near perfect, but he has gave up on that idea and I am so grateful for that.

My dad takes Penny and Mason in the kitchen with him as they help him cook, they love helping him and he loves spending the time with them, I sit on the couch with toby and Adalyn and Landon, my mom sits on the chair across from me with Kylie on her lap. Kylene was a grandmas girl, she is really close to my mom and it is the cutest thing ever. I kind of wish me and my mom had that relationship back when I was a kid, but nope not at all. As I was sitting I was thinking that Melissa, her Husband, and Child wern't there and Iook at my mom."Hey where's Melissa?" She looks at me "Oh at Disney, they decided they wanted to go on vacation for Christmas instead of spending it with her family." She didn't seem very happy about that. "Oh, I didn't know she was going." she looks at me "Yeah it's whatever.." I could tell she really wasn't happy about it but she quickly changes the subject. "So how is everything at home?" I nod "It's going well, I haven't went crazy again." Toby laughs and I glace at him and I smile a little. My mom smiles "Well that is great!" My dad, penny,and Mason call from the kitchen "Dinners ready!" We all smile and get up and walk to the table.

I set Adalyn in her high chair next to me and Toby sets Landons in the highchair next to him, the other kids and my parents all sit down and we all start eating. It was really good, Ham and may yummy sides. Addy and Landon were working on eating big kid food, I gave them both some mashed potatoes and stuffing to try eating they loved them. It's so cute to watch them eat, and in a year it would be the new baby we would be watching eat mashed potatoes ands stuffing, and it feels like not even a year ago we were having Kylene and Penelopes first christmas and them trying mashed potatoes, oh how time flies! We soon finish and I clean up the kids as they go play I help my mom clean up. I look up at her I was stubling "Spencer?" I was trying to look at her but it looked more like I was looking to the side of her, it was hard everything kind of went blury "huh?" "Are you okay?" I shake my head no I sit on the floor under with my back against the island, I was getting really dizzy. I haven't had this happened since I think last Christmas, all I know is it has been a while. I put my head between my legs trying to focus and calm down. "Spencer whats wrong." Toby runs over and my mom comes over "Spencer talk to us!" She says and I couldn't talk when I opened my mouth I threw up, I thought it was on the floor, but it was instead all over Toby "Oh Spence!" He said not really mad he just thought it was gross. "I-I'm sorry!' I look around "Lets get you up." My mom says I start to stand up and slam my forehead on the little part of the counter that was sticking out and I start cying and then throw up again but on the floor that time I really couldn't hold it on. Penny runs over "Mommy whats wrong?" My mom looks at her "Nothing go play okay?" She nods listening to grandma and runs off.

They both help me to the bathroom as Toby tries to clean his shirt some and I keep throwing up in the toilet, I felt terrible but there was nothing I could do. Toby goes and borrows one of my dads shirt, and I look at my mom "I'm sorry I always seem to do this at holidays, and when I'm pregnant." She looks at me "That may be true but stop it, I love you and I just want you to feel better." "Now you sound like Toby." I laugh a little "Yeah because we both want you to, okay?" I nod "Lets get you to the couch." She helps me up and to the couch toby holds me in a blanket as I cuddle up to him being very clingy which I tend to be when I am sick. He kisses my head and holds me. "I love you." I look at him "I love you too." I say as I fall asleep in his arms. I once again missed all the kids opening up their gifts, I tend to always be sick durning that and I feel so terrible about it. I don't make myself sick on purpose at all believe me I hate it.

A couple hours later Toby taps me "Spence.." I wake up slowly and look at him. "Were going to leave are you ready?" I nod and get up a nice bump was forming on my forehead my mom tried not to laugh when she saw it. Adalyn and Landon fell asleep in their carseats, and Mason in Tobys arms. We get in and he looks at me "Sorry I had to wake you up but it's 10 and the kids are obviously getting tired so I figured we needed to head home." I look at him and yawn "No it's okay I totally understand. We arrive home and me and Toby put the kids to bed and lay down ourselves. "How are ya feeling?" He looks at me "Not too bad, but like always I could be better." he laughs a little "I bet." He rubs my nice big bump on my head and tries not to laugh "Awh honey you hit that counter hard." "I know shut up." I laugh a little, "But it really hurts" I pout "I bet." He kisses my head "Merry Christmas, now get some sleep." "Merry Christmas I respond before we both fall sound asleep."

Authors note:Sorry if that was still short I tried to make it longer!! I hope it wasnt a repeat I wasn't trying to make it, believe me the next chapter will be ashock to you guys, I can tell you all I will notbe able to update until after new years so sorry, but I hope you enjoyed comment thoughts! I love ya all! -S