Chapter 61; The Fun of Fall

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!!!

October 3rd About 4 months later

Penelope & Kylene- 4 years

Mason- 1 year and 7 months

Landon & Adalyn- 4 months

Spencer's POV

It is early October, Penny and Kylie started preschool this fall, which is a good and a bad thing. It makes things easier around the house, but I am sad that they are starting to grow up. Toby has been working a lot like always, and I have been stuck at home with the babies... Today is Saturday. No school, no work. So we are all planning on spending the day together. We are going to an go spend the day picking pumpkins, getting doughnuts and apple cider and going on hay rides and all that fun fall stuff. I think the kids will enjoy it! It was about noon and we were getting ready to leave.

Kylene walks out "mommy can I wear this?"

I look at her and sigh "Kylie no, it's cold outside you can't wear a dress!"

"How about me mommy?" Penelope comes out

"Come over here." Penny walks over and I look at her "Penny your pants are backwards go fix them."

I look at toby "I need to bundle up the little ones, can you handle Mason? and I make sure Kylie has pants on."

"Yeah sure."

"Okay." I get up and go into Landon and Adalyn's room changing them into warm clothes and putting them in their carseat and walk back out.

Toby looks at me "Wow you actually got the Three of them ready." I say then smile and put on a coat

"Hey don't underestimate me!" Toby smiles and walks out to the car.

I carry the little ones and everyone gets in the car and we head there.

"Mommyyyy."

"What Penny?"

"Can we watch Olivia on the way there"

"Sure." I put in the disk and put down the tv's in the car and Mason gets mad

"Nwo!"

"Whats wrong Mason?"

"Nwo! I hawte oliwiva!"

"Mason stop it you can watch something different on the way home."

"Nwo!" He pouts

"Stop it or we can go home."

He stays silent but was still mad, I thought we would have the rest of the drive peaceful. But it wasn't. Kylene started whining.

"Mommy Adalyn smells!" she holds her nose and Adalyn giggles and you hear her toot

"Adalyn seriously! I just changed you!" I complained

"Spence, calm down she's 4 months old." Toby says

I look at toby "I know, but I just changed her like 15 minutes ago! and do you see how many layers that child has on!"

Toby glances at me "Calm down."

"I am." Sighs

"Mommyyy!" Kylie still holding her nose whines "It smells!"

Adalyn starts crying

"Kylie we will be there soon stop it please!"

Kylie frowns "I'm just saying!"