Chapter 38; Some alone time

*June 23 a couple weeks since Kylene was in the hospital.

Spencer POV

Today is Friday, and the girls are spending the day with my parents, and staying the night, Toby is working, but only until 4:30, instead of 6. So I am going shopping with Hanna, for some girl time, we hardly get to see each other, until Toby gets out of work.

Me and Hanna go shopping after I pick her up.

"So how has everything been with you?" I ask her

"Pretty good! And you?"

"Good, Kylene is better now which is good!"

"Yes, that is great, are you and Toby planning on having anymore kids?"

"We have talked about it a lot a year ago, and even more lately, so Most likely. How about you and Caleb?"

"Nice! That is exciting! and Not sure, we have talked about it some, It would be nice, but not sure. I mean we are already lucky to have Addison, and I don't know If I want to take the chance of something like that happing again."

"I understand, I could see you with another though."

"Me too, we probably will end up having more."

"Are you finishing college Spence?" Hanna asks

"Yeah, probably, but I really don't know what I want to do, I really just want to be and mom and a wife. My mom wants me to be a lawyer or something like that."

"I understand, I could see you being a teacher. I am going to be a beautician!"

"Yeah, Maybe I should do teaching, I think i would like that! and that is so exciting Hanna! congrats!!"

"Thank you!"

Soon after it is about 2:30 and we head home, I drop Hanna off, then go home. When I get home I decided that I should start dinner for us, so it is done by the time Toby gets home.
I decided to make shrimp Alfredo, thats one of our favorites!

Toby gets home, and I have dinner made for him, and the table set.
He walks in and He takes off his shoes, and sets his bag down, and come up to me, And I put my arms around him.

"Hi babe! How was your day?" I say and kiss him

"Hi honey, and great you?"

"great! I made us dinner!"

"smells good!"

We sit down and eat.

"So Spence, I was thinking, I know we have been talking a lot about having another baby, and I didn't know if you still did, because if so I think we should start trying before the twins are too old." Toby says

"Yes, I agree, and I really want another, if your okay with that."

"Of course I am I really want another too!"

I smile and walk to the other side of the table, and I sit on his lap, facing him. Then I take off hie tie, and suit jacket. Then I untuck his shirt and start rubbing my hands all over his abs.

He laughs a little, then he starts kissing me, and unbuttoning my blouse. And Then he picks me up, and go in the bedroom without unlocking lips, as I am unbuttoning his shirt.

He lays me on the bed, and takes off the rest of my blouse, and my capris, and I unbuckle his belt, take off his pants. He starts kissing my neck, and then undoes my bra, and takes it off then I go on top of him, and start kissing his neck, down his abs to his belly button. Then take off his underwear, and go back up to his mouth, and he tales off my panties. After a while we eventually fall asleep.

I wake up to Toby playing with my hair.

"Good morning honey." he says

"Good morning." I say and we kiss

We eventually get out of bed, and I had to still clean up from dinner, then we had to get the girls from my mom.

Authors Note;
So maybe another baby. But idk!! lol Comment if you think a boy of girl, names, and 1 baby or more then one! thanks guys for reading voting and if you are then commenting It means so much!!(;