Chapter 66; A Christmas with the Kids

A couple weeks later, Christmas Day.

Penelope and Kylene; 4 years

Mason; 1 Year

Landon and Adalyn; 6 months

Spencer; 5 weeks along

Spencer POV

I'm not too far along in my newest pregnancy but I am defiantly starting to get the symptoms. It's Christmas morning about 6am and the kids come in.

"Mommy!" Penelope screams, "Daddy!" Kylene's voice follows.
We wake up Toby stretches "Yes Girls?" I yawn "It's 6am.." "But it's Christmas!" Penny smiles "Lets open gifts!" Kylie says bouncing on the bed. "Okay okay lets go." Toby says getting up and Mason was in the doorway rubbing his eyes "Presents?" I laugh and Toby does as well picking him up and the 4 of them go downstairs and I get up and Grab Landon and Adalyn and follow to join them around the tree. Penny has already started passing out gifts.

I hold Adalyn and Toby holds Landon and we were all sitting on the floor as we all start opening the gifts. We were helping the little ones. "Mommy look!" Mason shows me a present "Its from Santa! It's what I wanted!" He smiles big and I do too "See Santa listens"
We all open up the gifts and Mason falls asleep in the wrapping paper on the floor, Landon falls asleep in Toby's arms so he lays him in his bouncer their my sleepers they love to sleep in, my girls on the other hand not at all!

The girls were playing with their gifts as me and Toby sat on the couch his arm around me. He put a hand on my stomach. "How are you feeling?" I look at him "Not too bad a little nauseous this morning but it could be worse." He kisses my head "Very true hopefully you have a good day, I hate seeing you sick." "I know me too, but you should be used to it, I feel like I'm always pregnant. Not to sound terrible but..." "But what?" I lean over and whisper "I don't really want another.." He looks at me "Am I terrible?" "No not at all..I kind of agree with you." I look at him and feel it. "It's starting to move! Already!" I smile and he shakes his head "Yet you don't want it." "Shh the other kids are right there!" "Okay sorry!" "It's fine." I sigh and rub my belly.

Toby gets up "I'm going to go make breakfast." "okay want help?" "Nope I'm good." "Okay."
About 15 minutes later we all sit down to eat. I start eating when I feel really bad "Spencer you okay?" Toby asks I shake my head no and run to the trash throwing up. Toby sighs "Never fails." then gets up and rubs my back and holds my hair. "Eww!" Kylie says "Kylie not now, she can't help it okay?" Toby looks at her she has been being sassy and pushing our buttons lately. "But it's gross!" I throw up again "Kylene!" She stops and keeps eating. I stop as well and wipe my face "You okay?" I nod yea the baby does not like sausage. Toby laughs a little "I'm going to go lay on the couch while you guys finish." "Okay." Toby kisses my head and I go lay down.

They finish breakfast and come and play Penny sits next to me "Mommy why did you throw up?" I look at her "Mommy's going to have another baby, so that happens." "Another!?" She was shocked and I laugh "Yes another!" She smiles and puts her hand on my tummy "I can feel it a little bit!" She smiles and so do I "Does it hurt mommy?" "Not yet, I can hardly feel it, I think the baby is just moving." "Ohh." She looks at my tummy "Don't be mean to mommy!" I laugh "Don't worry you did it too." "I did? I'm sorry mommy!" She hugs me and I laugh "It's okay honey." She looks at me then puts her ear to my belly "Can you hear me baby? Merry Christmas!" I smile "It can hear you but can't respond." "why not?" "Because It's too little and still in mommy's tummy." "Ohhh" she smiles and lays with me. When soon start getting ready to go to my moms.

Authors note; Omg guys I know that was soo short and I haven't updated in forever!!! But this is my Christmas Gift to you guys A new chapter!! I hope to update more soon believe me! I love you all Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Please vote and comment your thoughts and more ideas! Also if you actually read these could you tell me, please! thanks just comment :) Love you all! -S