Chapter 4: that special night

Spencer POV

I wake up sleeping on Toby he's still sleeping.

I lean over and Look at the clock. Its 12:30! I wake Toby up we went to bed around 11 the night before I can't believe we slept in that long! Were in Paris were sopost to be up doing fun stuff!

Toby can't believe we slept that long either.

We get up and I tell Toby that I'm going to take a shower.

"Can I join you?" he asks and kisses me

"Of course you can" I say with a smile of my face

We get in the shower and were goofing around a lot Toby throws some of my shaving cream at me and I laugh getting some in my hand "Your going to pay for that!" I say throwing it back at him.

We kept goofing around for almost an hour until we finally wash up and get out.

After our shower we got ready and Ate something and went out for the day.

Toby POV

So we decided to sight seeing because of course that's what Spencer likes, But I'm cool with it as long as I am with her.

We walked around looking at the Eiffel tower, to see Spencers face light up like it did was amazing. She has always wanted to see it and I think it was everything she imagined. We ate at a really nice place for lunch that Spencer wanted to. And looked at everything she wanted to. It was all about her today, and everything she wanted to do.

When we got home we walked into the hotel room, I shut the door and push spencer against it kissing her deeply. She kissed me back deeply too running her hands but my shirt wanting me to take it off. I slide it off and picked her up I laid her on the bed and started unbuttoning her shirt when I stop and look at her.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive" She smiles and pulls me back down kissing me.