Chapter 10; Going home

*3 weeks later Very end of August

Spencers POV

We leave for home today all of us, I really don't want to leave. When I get home I have to tell my parents that I am pregnant, and that I am not going to UPen. At least I already told them that I am engaged and they were excited. I love that they love Toby!

I did go to a doctor her last week, just to make sure my pregnancy is okay so far, turns out I got pregnant a week before we got engaged. So I am 7 weeks along, which isn't much but I am starting to form a little baby bump.

"Hey Spencer are you done packing?" Toby screams from the kitchen

"Yes I am coming now" as I walk into the kitchen with my luggage

"Spencer! I don't want you carrying all those bags, You can't hurt your back"

"Toby I am only 7 weeks along I can carry my bags, please just let me"

"I will carry your bags, You can pull the one suitcase. okay?"

"Fine, thank you for carrying my bags babe"

"Your welcome, I will help all that I can!"

We all get to the airport and we see Hanna, Emily, Aria, Ezra, Caleb, and Paige!

"Hey guys!" I say "Did you guys all have a good vacation, I can't believe it is already over, so much has happened"

"Hey" they all say back

"It was a great vacation, I am so sad it is over" Hanna replies

and the others agree

"Well guys I have something to share before we go" Aria says with a smile

"I am pregnant as well. Me and Ezra found out a week ago ago, I went to a doctor a couple days ago. I am only 3 weeks along, But It is really exciting, me and ezra are moving in together when we get home!"

"Aw I am so happy for you Aria!! Our kids can grow up together!" I say going and hugging her!

"I am happy for you too!" Hanna adds

"Also I wanted to tell you all that me and Caleb are engaged! We are getting Married January 17th!" Hanna says!

"Thats so exciting! I am so happy for you guys". We all say in return

"Speaking of that Spencer have you and Toby picked a date to get married?" Emily asks

"Yes we are thinking November 28th" I reply and Toby agreeing

"Exciting!, I am so excited 2 weddings so close!" Emily says

*Flight 214 to Philadelphia Pennsylvania is now boarding

"Well guys thats us!" I say and we all start boarding the plane. We now have a good 8 hours on the plane.

Ezra and Aria are reading, Emily and Paige fell asleep, Hanna and Caleb are watching some movies, so me and Toby decided to watch a movie as well.

We only watched the first half hour, before we both fell asleep. This is why we never watch movies

Toby POV

We land in Philadelphia at 6pm and I wake Spencer up because she was still sleeping on my chest.

"Spencer, It's time to get up we landed"

"huh what" she replys in a sexy sleepy voice

"Were here"

"Oh yay, that was fast" she says sitting up quickly

Spencer POV

When we get off the plane we grab our luggage and my parents are there waiting for me and Toby, she is taking us back to his apartment.

"Spencer!" My mom runs up hugging me

"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever, I missed you honey"

"I missed you too mom!"

My mom keeps looking at me up and down. then give me a weird looks

"Spencer.... Are you pregnant?!?"

"Um ummm yeah mom, I am I am about 7 weeks along, I planned on telling you I really did, just not yet"

my mom cutting me off

"Oh honey I am so excited for you guys! I am so happy it is with Toby, Now you guys are getting married, and having a baby how exciting!" She says smiling and hugging me and Toby!

"Thanks mom! I was so scared that you would be upset, Especially for the fact that I am not going to UPen anymore..."

"Oh honey your an adult now, I would never be mad about this, I mean You guys are engaged now I knew you would be starting a family soon! But I am a little sad that you are not going to UPen, but it's okay, you can be yourself instead of following the Hastings. I do have to ask what do you plan on doing for college?" My dad agreeing

"Thanks so much mom for understanding! It means so much! I am going to take pre rec. classes online, then maybe continue that way, or depends on when I am done with those, I might go to a university!"

"Well Honey I am so happy for you guys, and that you have it all planned out! We are taking you guys back to your apartment right?"

"Yes please"

"Yes no problem we can do that, now lets get your stuff loaded, so that we can head home it's getting late" My dad says

We load up our luggage and are on our way home.

when we get home we say goodbye and thanks to my parents, and walk in the apartment.

"Wow I can't believe were finally home, I am so tired" I say to toby

"Me either, And I am too! Let's go to bed".

Toby takes off his shirt, and I take off my jeans, and we lay in bed and fall asleep together! It is pretty nice to be home.

Authors Note; Hi Guys I really hope your enjoying it, I am so sorry there was a lot of convo in here hope you still liked it! Please vote and comment! I am trying to update often!

thanks for reading!(: