Chapter 23; It's time

*April 4th so 6 weeks later
*40 weeks pregnant

Spencer POV

It is later in the day, Toby is on his way home from work, and he doesn't work tomorrow so I am very excited to be able to spend the whole day with him!
I haven't been sleeping good these last few nights, so I am really tired, but in a good mood actually.

he comes home about 6pm.

Toby POV

"Spencer!?" I scream as walking in

"I'm in here" She screams from the bedroom

I walk in and see her laying in bed watching some tv

"Are you okay?" I asked I was concerned, she never laid in bed before I got home.

"Yeah, I am okay, my stomach hurts a little."

"Have you got sick or anything?"

"No, I just felt weird, so I thought I would lay down and wait for you"

"Okay, Just making sure your okay"
I say and walk over to her side of the bed.

"I am thank you!" We kiss

"I am going to go take a shower, I'll be out in 10 to lay with you!"

"Okay."

About 10 minutes later, I come out and Lay down with Spencer, she really don't look like she feels good, she never seems to feel good and I hate that.

Spencer laid on me for a little as we watched Tv.

She rolled over, on her side of the bed for some reason when we went to bed.
She was tossing and turning for a while, and i eventually fell asleep, and I think she did too.

Then about 4am Spencer sits up and starts almost screaming.

"Omg Spencer, are you okay!?!?" I say sitting up, and putting my hand behind her back.

"no, owww, I think it's time, the babies, the babies are coming."

I get up fast, and go throw on some jeans, a t-shirt and some shoes, grab Spencer some Yoga pants so we don't leave with her in her underwear and a t-shirt, and put shoes on her too.
I help her up, and we head to the hospital.

When we get there they help me put Spencer in a wheel chair, and we go back to a room.

Authors note: Hahaha Cliff hanger I will have the next chapter done soon though, I just didn't want it all in one chapter hahah comment and vote please!