The end, For now

Hello Guys! I am writing this to let you all know that I will be stopping this story. This will soon be considered completed after this part which is the 85th part. I would like to say that I am taking in serious consideration of making another book to go along with this one. So I will hopefully start writing that when I get the chance, But I am still working on how I exactly want to do that. I have some ideas, if you have any you may comment or message me. I just want to say thank you all who read this entire book, voted for all the chapters, and commented often. It means so much to me! All you guys words were so kind. I am aware I made a ton of spelling and Grammar mistakes, but I think I have improved a lot in that, as well as in my writing. Until I am able to contuine this story with another book, please take the time to check out my other two Spoby fanfictions. One is "A Spoby Story." Which I have plans on trying to update a lot more often now, as well as my new one "Spoby A Love that Cannot be Broken." Which I am going to go work on the update when I am finished with this. I love you all thanks for the support durning this books and prepare to see Spencer, Toby, Penelope, Kylene, Mason, Landon, and Adalyn again before you know it! Love you all!!

Spencer.

Also if any of you would like to talk to me, tell me something, give ideas, or roleplay please feel free to kik me at spencermorgan28 I love it when you guys do!!!!!