Chapter 49: Accidents happen..

December 5th

Twins- 3 years 8 months

Mason- 8 months

Spencer POV

It was morning the girls were at preschool, they went 3 days a week, and Toby was at work, so it was just me and Mason for the day. We recently moved into a new house which is huge, we have our master bathroom, the twins room, Masons room, and 2 extra rooms, which right now one is a play room and one is a guest room. We also have a nice updated kitchen and a huge living room which is right off the kitchen. you can see the whole thing from the kitchen, it is a nice open floor plan, outside we have a in ground pool, and a trampoline and play set for the kids, which is awesome.

I have not been feeling very well lately, I have been quite dizzy, and light headed a lot lately, I have also threw up some too, but normally not when Toby was home, and I didn't want to bother him with it since he has been so busy, so I never really told him. I just figured that It was just migraines, From being so busy and not drinking and eating a lot often.

I decided to start laundry I was carrying the basket down the stairs when I started to feel light headed and dizzy and the room started to spin, I ignored it and kept walking down until I missed the step and fell down the stairs my side landing on the basket, braking it and a piece stabbing me in the side, and I landed hard on my leg, The noise woke Mason up, he started crying and I screamed and started crying, I couldn't get up.

My phone fell on the floor next to me, I reached for it and called my mom crying asking for her to come get me.

My mom soon comes in and arrives

"Oh my gosh Spencer!" She says running in "Are you okay? what even happened?"

"I was dizzy I was carrying this down and I fell.. Can you get Mason."

"We need to take you to the emergency room, come on lets get in you in car."

"But Mason."

"I will get him after I get you in okay?"

"Ok."

She starts helping me up pulling the edge of the basket out of my side

"Oww!" I say screaming

"I had to take it out I'm sorry!" she says helping me up

"I know." I lean against her and she helps me in the car, I couldn't walk.

After she gets me in she got Mason and put her in the back and started driving on the way she called Toby.

"Hello?" Toby answered

"Toby? I am on the way to the emergency room with Spencer."

"What?! What happened?! Is she okay!?"

"I think, she fell down the stairs and hurt her side and leg, I just wanted you to know, we have Mason the girls are still at school."

"Okay, I am going to try to get out of work and get up there, I will see if Aria or Hanna can get the girls for us."

"Okay, I will call you if anything else happens."

"Okay thank you."

"Your welcome." She hangs up and they arrive at the emergency room, they quickly take spencer back to a room.

Authors note; I am sooo sorry I haven't updated in forever! But by you guys commenting and messaging me gave me ambition to update! I am so happy to hear you guys read it honestly makes me sooo happy! Thanks so much, I will probably post another chapter today as well(: