Chapter 46; Disney Part 1

August 10th

Twins: 3 years and 4 months about

Mason: about 4 months old

Hanna: About 4 months pregnant

Spencer POV

Today is a big day, It is 3am, we have to get up early and head to the airport, our flight is 5:45, and we have to be there 2 hours before, we are all meeting up there.

I feed Mason and Give the girls and Toby a granola bar, because we will actually eat breakfast when we get to the airport, and through security.

We head out about 3:30, which I am surprised we got out that fast, I have mason on me in like a pouch (like a front pack thing) and We have 3 suitcases for the 5 of us, and we have a backpack and a stroller for carry on.

When we get to security, it was hell, I had to take Mason off me, and the girls shoes, and jackets off and ours and all our carry on to get checked, and it took us forever to get all our stuff back together, but we made it through!

I have Mason, and I am holding Penelope's hand as were walking, Toby has kylene, the backpack, and stroller.

"That was a lot harder then I thought it would be!" I say looking at Toby laughing.

"Yeah, but don't worry we got through it!"

"Spencer!" Hanna says as she is walking towards us, and Kylie and Penelope run up to her Caleb, and Addison.

"Hey guys!"

The Aria and them show up, and Emily and Paige are with them already.

"Hey everyone!" I say

they all say hey back.

"Want to go find our gate?" Aria asks

"Sounds good." Hanna says

We all go and find our gate.

"Mommy, I'm hungry" Penny said to me

"Yeah me too, Toby want to go get something to eat?" I ask him

"Sure, Want something like McDonalds? or something more like Ruby Tuesday, or something?" He asks me

"I say we just do McDonalds, so it is simple, and I know we have enough time for that."

"Okay, sounds good, I'll just bring it here and we can eat here so we don't have to haul the kids and stroller and stuff with us."

I nod in agreement.

Toby goes and gets food and brings it back to our gate.

We all sit and eat, and before we knew it, they were boarding the plane.

Me and Toby and Mason sat together, with Kylene, Penelope, and Addison in front of us, Then Caleb and Hanna across from them, and Jonathan and Cameron across from me and Toby and Mason, and Aria and Ezra are behind them, and Emily and Paige are behind me and Toby, with someone else they dont know.

Most of the kids ended up falling asleep, and I gave Mason a little bit of Benadryl before we left, so he would sleep and wouldn't cry, which worked he only woke up once to eat. It was a couple hour plane ride, but now we landed.

We get off the plane and get the stroller, the girls sat in it and I had Mason who was sound asleep.

As soon as we get off we head to Disney's Magical express which takes us to Our resort.

When we get there we all check in, and go to our suites.

When we went to our rooms, all our luggage was right there for us and the suites were amazing. It was so nice, and all of our rooms are right by each other.

Authors note; Clift Hanger! Sorry it took so long to update! and not much dialogue..😁 I have had a lot going on, and I have been working on my other story as well, which is coming our great! Please please read it! Thank you for reading please vote, and tell me what you think I love you all! 5 more days until my birthday!!! 18 until pll!!!!