Chapter 56; Happy Relaxing Mothers Day!

May 9th about 10 weeks later

Twins-4 years {B-day April 5th}

Mason- 1 year {B-day April 25th}

Spencer- 21 weeks pregnant

Spencer POV

I'm about 5 months pregnant, I cannot wait to find out the sex, I have about another week or two until I can find out. I haven't been having many mood swings, but I haven't been feeling well, I have been having a lot of morning sickness, and have been tired like all the time, which sucks considering the fact that I have 3 children I have to take care of while Toby is at work, so naps are not a thing..

Toby POV

Spencer hasn't been feeling very well the last week, and I hate when she don't feel good. I think it is the pregnancy, this one has been really hard on her so far, and it's only been 5 months. Today is Mother's day and I want her to have a day to herself, I took off work today to stay with the kids so she could relax.

It was about 8am and I woke up with the kids and started making Spencer breakfast. I quietly closed our bedroom door before I started hoping she would stay asleep. Kylene and Penelope helped me cook.

Spencer POV

I felt Toby get up, I figured he was just getting up for work but then about 10 minutes later I looked at the time and realized if he was getting up for work he was late, I went to get out of bed until I herd Toby talking to the kids, I figured since he had them I would take that advantage and go back to sleep, so I lay down for a while about half asleep.

Toby POV

We soon finish dinner and we go to give it to Spencer, as a breakfast in bed.

I was carrying the food and Mason and Penny was walking next to Kylene, Kylene opened the door

"Happy Mothers Day!" We all say

Spencer POV

I was already awake but I was laying there and I sat up and smiled when they came in

"Thank you." I say while yawning

Kylene climbed up on the bed "We made you breakfast mommy."

Toby sat next to me with the tray of food, I smile and look at them, as Toby sets Mason on the bed and Penny climbs up too

"You guys didn't have to do this."

"Yes we did." Toby says setting the tray on her lap "You do everything for us it's the least we can do."

"Well thank you, it looks great!" I say and start to eat it.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Toby asked sounding a little concerned.

"Eh not too bad, I'm just tired." I say and keep eating

"I'm sorry we woke you up, I should have you let you sleep."

"No, no your fine, I like spending time with you guys, and I think it was very nice of you guys to cook me breakfast, and it taste really good."

"Well were glad we like spending time with you too.

I smile and finish eating and Kylene crawled up to me and laid next to me

"Hi baby."

"Hi mommy."

"I love you." I say kissing her forehead "Thank you for breakfast."

"I love you too mommy." She smiles "Did you like it?"

"Yes, it was very good." I smile as well

I then hold my stomach and wince in pain

Toby Put his arm on my shoulder and looked at me "Are you okay?"

I nod "Yeah the baby is just kicking really hard, and it hurts."

"I'm sorry honey." He says lightly rubbing my stomach

"It's not you fault, can you feel the baby?" I say and take his hand and put it on my stomach where it's kicking.

He smiles "Yes I can." He looks up at me "Thats our little baby." Then looked at the kids "Thats your baby brother or sister in there."

They smile "Can I feel?" Kylene asks

"Sure." I say and take her hand and place it on my stomach where it's kicking

"That feels weird!" She says laughing

"Yes it does, are you excited to have another sibling?"

"Yeah, I want a little sister though, girls are more fun, Masons not that fun."

"Yeah Mason is boring." Penny adds

"Well I can't promise it is going to be a girl..Mason isn't boring, He is just little and can't play yet."

"Will the new baby be like that too?" Penelope asks

"Yes, until he or she gets older, then it will be like you and Kylie."

"Oh, I want a little sister Me and Penny can play with now!"

"I'm sorry honey, at least you guys have each other, just think Mason has no brother just sisters."

"True, he won't play what I play." Kylie says

"See, so he probably wants a baby brother."

"Ohhh." Penny says Kylie agreeing

"Yeah, make sense? But we will find out if it will be a little boy or girl in a couple weeks okay?"

"Okay." They both say

"We have something else for you." Toby says holding a gift

"Really? I said you guys didn't have to do anything like this, it's just my birthday."

"I know, but we wanted to, your a great mom and wife! Plus it's Mothers Day so.."

"Well thank you guys." I say and start opening the box.

The gift was a cushion for the bathtub so when you sit in it it's softer and more comfortable, A tray think to go across the tub, for a book or magazine, and room for a glass, and some bath salts.

"I figured it would be relaxing for you, I know you haven't been feeling well, and you like taking baths." Toby says

"Yes your very right, that was sweet of you guys thank you!" I hug Toby then the kids.

"Your welcome." They say

"Well we are going to go, I don't want you doing anything today, You can relax, sleep, take a bath, whatever you want. okay?"

"But I need to-"I was cut off

"Spencer, you need a day off to relax."

"Fine, I am really tried still, plus I would love to use my new bath stuff."

"Well go ahead, if you need anything let us know, okay?"

"Okay." I smile and kiss Toby and they all leave.

I lay there for about 10 minutes then decide to get up and take a bath. I fill up the tub and put the back pad in and the bath salts and I slowly get in.

I lay down and relax, closing my eyes, It was so warm and felt so nice and relaxing. I lay in there a while and start to fall asleep.

I wake up about an hour later and decide I should probably get out. I get out very slowly and carefully trying to to fall, and change.

I soon lay down on my bed and fell asleep, and I didn't wake up at all until the next morning.

It was a great Mothers Day, so nice of them, and so relaxing.

Authors Note; Thats that for this chapter, sorry it took forever to update, I didn't know what to do, I have the next 2 chapters in my mind, I just have to type them up, if anyone has any chapter Ideas let me know!! Do you guys like or dislike when any of them are sick or in the hospital? Please answer that, comment what you thought, any suggestions, or questions, thank you for reading and please vote(: -Spencer