Chapter 30; It was just another day

Special shoutout to @Miller_2465 and @kjn411 thankd for voting and commenting please follow these amazing account!(: <3

*August 17th
*The girls are 4months

Spencer POV

We woke up about a half hour ago.
Kylene was sitting in her swing, "watching" tv, toby was making breakfast, and I sat on the couch, and fed Penny.

*my phone started ringing

"Hey Toby, can you see who that is please?"

"Yeah."

"Here, It's Hanna."
he hands me my cell phone

"Thanks"

*On the phone with Hanna

"Hey?"

"Hey, It's Caleb."

"Hi, Caleb, why are you on Hanna's phone?"

"Long story, but Hanna is in the hostipal." I didnt let him finish

"Omg why!?!?"

"We went for a ultra sound, and the doctor said something was wrong, and that she needed to go into a immediate sea section."

"omg, and they don't know whats wrong?"

"She said the abilabacord was wrapped around the baby's neck, and was having trouble breathing, and not growing properly."

"Thats terrible, is Hanna and the baby going to be okay?"

"They think so, but I thought you guys should know, just in case you wanted to come up to the hospital or something."

"Yes thank you so much, we will be up there really soon!"

"Okay, thank you!"

"no problem!"

we hang up

"what's going on?" Toby asks

"Hanna, she is at the hospital she had to go into a emergency sea section."

"why!?"

"Something about the baby. can we go up there?"

"Yeah! Lets get the girls ready and go, this is serious."

We get the girls ready, and go straight to the hospital. When we get there, Aria, Ezra, Jonathan, Emily, Paige, and Hanna's mom was there as well.

"Hi guys, sorry were late, we had to get the girls ready, any news?" I say

"It's okay." Hanna's mom says and walks up to me.

"She had the sea section, Hanna found out she was pregnant with twins all along, a baby girl which she knew about, and a baby boy."

"Omg I can't believe they didn't know!"

"I know, and the boy, wasn't getting the nutrients he was supposed to, and the girl is really weak, he wrapped his abilabacord around her, affecting her breathing, and from getting the nutrients. "

"oh my, that is so sad, are the babies alive?" I say and start to tear up

"They are both in the NICU, and Their quite weak, the boy was 2pounds, 8oz, and the girl weighted 3pounds 12oz, they are both premie babies. We don't know if both or either will survive, but can you go see Hanna? She needs someone right now besides me and Caleb, she really wanted you to come, I'll help Toby with Kylene and Penelope."

"Yes of course! Thank you!"

I walk into the hospital room.

"Spencer" She says

"Hi, Hanna, are you okay?"

"No,I am worried." I go up and hug her, she starts crying "I am worried they won't make it!"

"Han, Believe that they will! You just need to stay positive, have hope."

"Spencer, you know what you say about hope, it breed internal misery, and your right!"

"Now you start to listen to me! That is not true, are they doing any better?"

"Well I just went to see them, the girl is a lot, but the boy not as much."

"Don't worry, I am sure he will too! Oh yeah, what did you name them?"

"The girl is, Addison Anne , and the boy John Matthew."

"Awh so cute! I love them!"

"Thanks!"

"Well, I am going to go see them again, want to come?"

"sure"

We go and see the babies, they were so adorable. We were looking at Addison and John for a while, Addison looked pretty healthy, but John, looked very small and weak.
Hanna put her hands on the incubator John was is and was looking at him, I looked as well, then we herd a loud beeeeeeeeep It was the heart monitor, John's heart stopped, Doctors came running in to see, and started running machines, and doing a bunch of stuff to John, Caleb comes running in with us. A little later The doctor comes up to us,

"I am sorry to tell you, But your som has passed away."

"omg noo!" Hanna says, and drops to the ground, and me and caleb go down after her, she sits on the floor crying.

"What happened, omg it is all my fault!" She screams, as she is crying

"It isn't your fault." I say, and Caleb agreeing.

She sits in Toby's arms for a little, and i sit there with her, she wanted me to stay. A little later she gets up, and starts looking at Addison.

"I love you Addison Anne." She says as she still cries a little.

We eventually tell the others, and after a while we leave.

"Are you going to be okay?" I ask Hanna

"Yes, addison is doing very well, she is supposed to be out of the NICU, and with me in a couple hours, as long as everything goes well.

"Okay, good!" I say and hug her.

We find out a while later, that Addison was okay, out of the NICU, with Hanna, and Caleb, she was very healthy now after getting all her nutrients, she was just going to be like every other child, she went home with hanna and caleb the next day, and has been good ever since.

Authors note: So I know this was quite intense, But I thought we needed something like that, I hope you liked it! I put a lot of thought into it! please like and follow and vote! I got over 1k reads and over 75 votes! thank you so much you do not even understand!!!